PDA

View Full Version : Ping Pong Ping Pong

stevewool
6th April 2017, 07:46
Can you emember the good old days when you had a video game Pong.
The game just like playing Tennis or table tennis.
Well i think the talks about Bretix will just be like this , back and forth , forth and back.
And if we loose a game we will have to give them something, but if they loose they will have to give us something and on and on it will go.
Only the brave will win.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/european-parliament-backs-red-lines-resolution-for-brexit-negotiations/ar-BBzn3dl?li=BBoPWjQ

SimonH
6th April 2017, 07:47
Remember getting a shock when I watched ping pong in Bangkok :Rasp:

stevewool
6th April 2017, 07:50

Dont have to go to Bangkok for those shocks , they now come to you, well that is what i am told anyway.:Erm:

Tawi2
6th April 2017, 10:59
If you ever see the movie Priscilla queen of the desert the old Australians Filipina wife plays the same sort of ping-pong on top of the bar to an appreciative audience :biggrin:

stevewool
6th April 2017, 14:55
If you ever see the movie Priscilla queen of the desert the old Australians Filipina wife plays the same sort of ping-pong on top of the bar to an appreciative audience :biggrin:

I will have to watch that again.

Tawi2
7th April 2017, 00:50
Look for the scene where the Filipino gets a little drunk :doh climbs up on the bar..........and begins firing ping-pong balls :cwm24: I think the old guy met her in Angeles :cwm25: