PDA

View Full Version : Always wear your seat belt

stevewool
8th April 2017, 19:11
Is there anyone who still does not wear there seat belt.
The first thing i do is to fasten that belt whether its in the car of lorry or van and even a passenger too.
We have a driver who last month got snapped twice in the same area not wearing is seat belt, and he is blaming every man and there dogs for this.
This next one will take him over the 12 points but this day and age many many more points can be added to your license , but its down to the insurance companies that say we cannot insure someone these days to work as a driver for your company.

Arthur Little
9th April 2017, 01:14
:yeahthat:'s RIGHT, Steve :poke: ... you tell 'em!

Michael Parnham
10th April 2017, 06:47
Good habit:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
10th April 2017, 07:47
Clunk....Click.....Every trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
10th April 2017, 07:57
Clunk....Click.....Every trip :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I was going to put this on with the add, but i thought different.

Trefor
10th April 2017, 08:34
Unless you're in the Philippines where they have no road safety and common sense education about these kind of things. The number of times I've got in the car ready for a daytrip with the family (usually with a Jeepney or another SUV size car following along), looked in the mirror and seen 5 or six family members sitting there. Er no, this is a Vios with 3 seatbelts.

stevewool
10th April 2017, 08:42
Unless you're in the Philippines where they have no road safety and common sense education about these kind of things. The number of times I've got in the car ready for a daytrip with the family (usually with a Jeepney or another SUV size car following along), looked in the mirror and seen 5 or six family members sitting there. Er no, this is a Vios with 3 seatbelts.

The most important thing for any Filipino getting into any vehicle is where is there phone