PDA

View Full Version : Next phase FLR(FP) starts again.

songz777
11th April 2017, 19:52
Yes here we go again! Started to collate evidence of our relationship at the same abode from Feb this year. 2 years of documents and another application. Ive worked out that on the 10 year route until ILR & Citizenship we will have to pay out at least £7000. Thankfully I can cash my pension this year ( 55 ) so that will be held safe until the journey is over.
All the best to all of you on this long 10 yr route which for us will 12.5 year route as my wife has already completed 2.5 years which do not count any more now she is on FLR(FP)

stevewool
11th April 2017, 20:11
Yes here we go again! Started to collate evidence of our relationship at the same abode from Feb this year. 2 years of documents and another application. Ive worked out that on the 10 year route until ILR & Citizenship we will have to pay out at least £7000. Thankfully I can cash my pension this year ( 55 ) so that will be held safe until the journey is over.
All the best to all of you on this long 10 yr route which for us will 12.5 year route as my wife has already completed 2.5 years which do not count any more now she is on FLR(FP)

Good luck, how things have changed since we started our journey, a lot less years and a lot less cash too.