PDA

View Full Version : Chipped plates and pots

stevewool
12th April 2017, 05:52
Maybe its ony me who have chippped plates and cups and pots.
But i have this dish which i like, its got a few chips around the edges but its my favorite dish, plus i can get loads in it too.
Should i throw it away, but i cannot get one the same as this one.
Do others have that favorite plate or dish they just cannot throw away, and i dont mean your Roger rabbit baby dishes you have had for years either.:biggrin:

Arthur Little
12th April 2017, 09:30
Do others have that favorite plate or dish they just cannot throw away? and i dont mean your Roger rabbit baby dishes you have had for years either.:biggrin:

Yes ... I had a brown transparent mug I used - for God knows how many years - until Myrna took a fancy to it. It is still in good nick, apart from a few barely~noticeable scratches and isn't chipped. :biggrin:

Longweekend
12th April 2017, 11:30
My manager will not allow any chipped crockery in the house....:NoNo:

stevewool
12th April 2017, 12:08
My manager will not allow any chipped crockery in the house....:NoNo:

It's the manager who bloody chips them by throwing them all in the bowl.:biggrin:

mickcant
13th April 2017, 05:54
I have a glass dinner size plate, one only left from a set that was a wedding present in 1964, I do not really know why but it is in almost daily use still, a few belly fills has been on that in the 53 years since!
Mick. :hubbahubba:

stevewool
13th April 2017, 07:54
I have a glass dinner size plate, one only left from a set that was a wedding present in 1964, I do not really know why but it is in almost daily use still, a few belly fills has been on that in the 53 years since!
Mick. :hubbahubba:

I like my dish , it's as simple as that