PDA

View Full Version : Street Kids..

nigel
3rd January 2008, 23:47
Sometimes I feel for those street kids, the orphaned kids that have no home or family..:NoNo: Surely there are steps being made to help those poor buggers, I've sometimes gave money to these street kids, the jump for joy like they never had so much money in there lives!:BouncyHappy: It's nice to see the smiles on their faces, I'd like to see there situation improve, but it seems there are so many of them, poor buggers..:NoNo:

chino
4th January 2008, 00:17
its nice you feel this way though you have to be careful as i have spent a lot of my time in india and you have to learn that you cannot help everyone.

If you give money select the people you give money to! i do not give money as a rule though i do give my change directly or food to the young girls / boys but not the ones who have parents outside the bar!

nigel
4th January 2008, 00:27
not the ones who have parents outside the bar, because they are forcing they're children to beg right? There is only so much I can give of course, and I have Vimvie and her family to consider now, it just saddens me a bit that these kids are eating rubbish..:NoNo:

chino
4th January 2008, 00:41
Yes they force them to do it.... I have given food to those children before if the parents are outside (IE they cannot see them).

If its like india some children are brought up fro begging and i have heard of some children who are maimed by parents so they could beg (no arms or half a leg is not un common in markets in india).

Yes they are eating rubbish but you just try and help if you can via charities. Its nice to see when i was in bombay in a slum that one boy was readying a book for 4 children.

fred
4th January 2008, 01:56
Im seeing more and more blonde haired mistiso beggars these days here in Manila.
Must say that these ones seem to make more than the others.
Legacy of a sex tourist.

chino
4th January 2008, 01:59
Im seeing more and more blonde haired mistiso beggars these days here in Manila.
Must say that these ones seem to make more than the others.
Legacy of a sex tourist.

OO sadly

joebloggs
4th January 2008, 02:50
wife always tells me not to give them money :cwm24:, better to give them something to eat, some will only buy glue or drugs :NoNo:... , but it's sad you see little kids selling stuff on the streets instead of being at school :NoNo:..

but whats worse is what my misses has seen when it comes to medical treatment, and how many have died because they cann't pay :bigcry:

KeithD
4th January 2008, 09:57
......it just saddens me a bit that these kids are eating rubbish..:NoNo:

Well if they can afford McDonalds..........:rolleyes:

joebloggs
4th January 2008, 11:51
Well if they can afford McDonalds..........:rolleyes:

unlike scousers who only talk rubbish :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh :xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
4th January 2008, 14:37
This is the POSH area of Manchester :D