PDA

View Full Version : Gangs , drink and planes dont mix

stevewool
15th April 2017, 08:19
Here is one big reason why they should ban drinks at airports and on planes.
Gangs of folk a few beers and mixed with a few normal people too.
Now i am not saying they where drunk but it does spoil your hoilday when there are a few members of the public who think they shout and be so loud when in a group.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/police-offload-twenty-three-stag-party-members-from-manchester-flight-to-prague/ar-BBzQMis?li=BBoPRmx

Longweekend
15th April 2017, 09:18
Not fair for a few idiots to spoil it for everyone else, when I did a lot of travelling I often had long waits in airports around the world and a few beers helped pass the time, also met many interesting people in airport bars...

stevewool
15th April 2017, 09:32
Not fair for a few idiots to spoil it for everyone else, when I did a lot of travelling I often had long waits in airports around the world and a few beers helped pass the time, also met many interesting people in airport bars...

When we traveled to Prague last month, i did not see none of this on the plane at all, but over in Prague there was the few people who you could see was on some sort of party mood.
There was these 5 chaps dressed as comic action heroes, walking around the streets i saw them twice in one day, and yes they where funny but they looks like tw-ts too, its funny if it was night time they would look good, but day time its something else.

Tawi2
15th April 2017, 09:34
I have been invited to prague on a stag-do in july?The guys all like their drink and ladies of dubious virtue,i have politely declined the invitation :smile:

grahamw48
15th April 2017, 13:22
Alcohol should be banned at airports and on planes IMO.

Being forced to listen to loud-mouthed drunken idiots does not amuse me. I just want to punch them in their stupid drugged-up faces.

If people can manage without their cigs for a few hours...

Tawi2
15th April 2017, 13:30
Alcohol is an emotive topic,i saw loads of drunk guys this last week in Thailand,i am glad my kid doesn't drink,thought I did get a photo burst of him getting his bum felt by a ladyboy as I walked behind him down soi 6 :icon_lol:

Longweekend
15th April 2017, 14:22
Ha Ha, hope his wallet was still there....:laugher:

Tawi2
15th April 2017, 14:26
Ha Ha, hope his wallet was still there....:laugher:
I am his wallet :biggrin:

stevewool
15th April 2017, 18:20

:laugher::laugher:

grahamw48
15th April 2017, 20:35

Haha... good one. :icon_lol:

Longweekend
15th April 2017, 21:43
Suppose that is true of every father....