PDA

View Full Version : hi

annella
4th January 2008, 05:56
my name is ann ella. I am here in Korea and I am looking for job opportunity in UK. Any information that would herlp me find get to UK will be greatly appreciated.... Thanks:)

KeithD
4th January 2008, 09:51
:Hellooo:

No jobs here unless you are a citizen of the European Union.

joebloggs
4th January 2008, 11:47
unless your skilled and your skill is on the job shortage list, and then if you can find an employer who is willing to apply for a workpermit for you, or if your highly skilled you could try HSMP where you don't need a job offer to come to the uk, but you need 75 points min, which is pretty hard to get ( degree at least, or a masters, points for being under 29 yr old but better if your under 27, and pay slips showing you've had a well paid job or its a :NoNo:

kimmi
4th January 2008, 13:45
hi ann, welcome to the forum..

sorry but i dont have any idea about working here in the UK yet, but i think like wot some of our guy friends have told here u might have 50-50 chances..unless u are a citizen of the Europian Union or your skilled and your skill is on the job shortage list
goodluck..

joebloggs
4th January 2008, 14:02
but i think like wot some of our guy friends have told here u might have 50-50 chances..

50/50 :yikes: where did you get that from kimmi :Erm:, might as well ask the audience or phone a friend, but you've got little chance of winning a £1 million i'm sorry to say :cwm24:

kimmi
4th January 2008, 14:23
will it be ok if i take the call a friend?he he he

jmlbp
4th January 2008, 15:56
hi kimmi!!!hows na? busy for preparation? lol dej30_pinkeyes@yahoo..com add me up if u have time..anyway me here na scotland :)

kimmi
5th January 2008, 12:40
hi kimmi!!!hows na? busy for preparation? lol dej30_pinkeyes@yahoo..com add me up if u have time..anyway me here na scotland :)

hi sis,

ok lang po ako..ikaw? i am glad u have a safe trip here in scotland..kelan ka pa dumating?:Erm::Hellooo:

jmlbp
11th January 2008, 22:44
hi kimmi!! mag 2 weeks na ako dito sa scotland..hey by the way,i met a pinay also last when was here..shes from edinburgh..maybe we set a time to see each other again sometime..may time ka?

kimmi
12th January 2008, 13:36
sure just let me know when and where..

looking forward to it..:)

jmlbp
25th January 2008, 23:22
hi kimmi!let us know when u will have free time so we can both meet you in edinburgh.is that ok?:) hope to hear from you