PDA

View Full Version : Made in China.

Tawi2
19th April 2017, 09:05
I am in the process of setting something up with a friend,got the website live etc,anyway we just got 2 boxes of packaging from China,a supplier on alibaba a trading website,we got 10,000 packages for the items we are selling,super quality packaging,looks great.......except.........each piece thats 10,000 pieces has a spelling mistake :yikes: made in china :laugher:

SimonH
19th April 2017, 09:14
A friend of mine owns a packaging design company in the UK if you want a comparative quote :smile:

stevewool
19th April 2017, 14:45
I am in the process of setting something up with a friend,got the website live etc,anyway we just got 2 boxes of packaging from China,a supplier on alibaba a trading website,we got 10,000 packages for the items we are selling,super quality packaging,looks great.......except.........each piece thats 10,000 pieces has a spelling mistake :yikes: made in china :laugher:

I wrote it for them, solly.:biggrin:

Tawi2
19th April 2017, 20:36
Its ok simon,we got packaging from china and the states,thanks for the offer though,the chinese lady handling the order when told of the spelling mistake said next time it will be perfect :icon_lol: its only one word thats wrong so its not so bad,inwas just in maidenhead earlier simon at an electrical wholesalers then went to hampton court and had a fantastic mint lamburger by the river for lunch,great day :smile:

grahamw48
23rd April 2017, 17:23
Well if spelling mistakes are good enough for the sub-titles on BBC, Sky News, etc... :doh

stevewool
23rd April 2017, 19:44
Well if spelling mistakes are good enough for the sub-titles on BBC, Sky News, etc... :doh

Dont forget me too.:biggrin:

Longweekend
23rd April 2017, 19:48
Steve, how could anyone forget you....:biggrin:

stevewool
23rd April 2017, 20:03
Steve, how could anyone forget you....:biggrin:

You would be surprised .:Wave: