PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality

stevewool
19th April 2017, 14:23
It's here to stay and we all have our own views about it.
But why can't Mr Garron just say he does not agree.
Do you think as a good Christian he would lose there votes or is there more to it, he may think they should all rot in hell, but hey that's his opinion, we all have them but each to there own, "live and let live", I say.

Trefor
19th April 2017, 14:56
Of course, he is saying/not saying what keeps him in politics. He did vote for gay marriage though.

Tawi2
19th April 2017, 20:30
As the old saying goes i am not gay but my boyfriend is :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
19th April 2017, 23:27
It's here to stay and we all have our own views about it.

Hmm ... :anerikke: ... so it would appear!

But why can't Mr Garron just say he does not agree.
Do you think as a good Christian he would lose their votes or is there more to it, he may think they should all rot in hell, but hey that's his opinion, we all have them but each to their own, "live and let live", I say.

Never heard of Mr Garron, :nono-1-1: ... NOR know ANYTHING about his so~called "Christian" principles which, to my mind, seem to border on the extreme,

Hence, :iagree: with your "live and let live" philosophy - taking people as one finds them, without defriending another man on account of his being homosexual, but ...

Of course, he is saying/not saying what keeps him in politics. He did vote for gay marriage though.

... having expressed my views in replying to Steve, I'm definitely
NOT in favour of gay "marriage". :nono-1-1: ... marriage, in my honest opinion, ought to remain the preserve of heterosexual couples
- as traditionally ordained!

stevewool
20th April 2017, 06:32
The old ways or traditional ways are changing, some for the better some seems to be for the worst too, but we are all human and have a right to be who we are , well that all depends on where you live i suppose.

Tawi2
20th April 2017, 07:02
and have a right to be who we are , well that all depends on where you live i suppose.
Gays In parts of africa are murdered,and gays in iran sometimes dont live out their alloted span either never mind having same sex marriage rights.

stevewool
20th April 2017, 07:45
Gays In parts of africa are murdered,and gays in iran sometimes dont live out their alloted span either never mind having same sex marriage rights.

Lots of gays here are classed as "dropped on there heads at birth" by a few silly people.

Longweekend
20th April 2017, 17:36
I read this thread some time ago but I did not respond, maybe I'm old fashioned but I don't agree with all this gay stuff, enough said for me otherwise I will offend someone....

stevewool
20th April 2017, 18:33
I read this thread some time ago but I did not respond, maybe I'm old fashioned but I don't agree with all this gay stuff, enough said for me otherwise I will offend someone....

Can't help who you are or who you think you are.

Longweekend
20th April 2017, 18:36
What I don't agree with are the 2 x gay guys who took the Christian B & B owners to court because they did not agree them sharing a bed under their roof, and neither would I....:NoNo:

stevewool
20th April 2017, 18:43
What I don't agree with are the 2 x gay guys who took the Christian B & B owners to court because they did not agree them sharing a bed under their roof, and neither would I....:NoNo:

It's a tricky one, some go looking for trouble and look at poor us and some just get on with life, hey that's just like everyone then.

Arthur Little
20th April 2017, 19:44

:icon_lol: ... probably the Bed & Breakfast owners were worried these guests would "make a meal" of it! :Sex:

:yeahthat: reminds me :icon_rolleyes: of ANOTHER :crazy:, politically~correct case I'd reported on here some 14 months' ago:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/58769-quot-Like-Science-Fiction-Nightmare-quot-Say-Christian-Bakers-In_Gay-Marriage-Case?highlight=Bakers+in+court ...:ReadIt:

Tawi2
20th April 2017, 19:51
I saw a filipino gay in thailand at the PAL check in desk at suvarnabhumi,bloody hell he was one of those Look at me i am gay types shouting everything in a high falsetto sing song,doesnt the bible say man shall not lie with man or somesuch quote?So how come a staunchly catholic country is so welcoming to the other sex as they now call themselves or is it LGBTQ :Erm:

stevewool
20th April 2017, 19:58
... or is it LGBTQ :Erm:

Is this some sort of new burger :Erm: and i did spell it right too? :biggrin:

Tawi2
20th April 2017, 20:05
I think its Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual Queer? :NoNo:

stevewool
20th April 2017, 20:18
I think its Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual Queer? :NoNo:

Yes a new chic name that many hip people call them, i think its better to call the by there names , like Tom, Peter, Steven and so on.
But hey thats just me.