PDA

View Full Version : Chinese copycats

stevewool
20th April 2017, 19:55
Fancy a new car but cheaper, well travel to China and there are loads of the latest models too.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/car-shows/the-chinese-copycat-cars-of-the-2017-shanghai-motor-show/ar-BBA30VD?li=BBoPJKX#image=3

Tawi2
20th April 2017, 20:03
Chinese have no concept of intellectual copyright,stand still long enough and they will run a few copies of you off :biggrin: i was in MBK last week in bangkok,just before i left the UK i had paid 300 quid for a gimbal camera stabiliser,i saw chinese knock off generic types in MBK for half the price i had paid :NoNo: i also saw generic gopro types for the equivalent of 20 quid :cwm24:

stevewool
20th April 2017, 20:14
Chinese have no concept of intellectual copyright,stand still long enough and they will run a few copies of you off :biggrin: i was in MBK last week in bangkok,just before i left the UK i had paid 300 quid for a gimbal camera stabiliser,i saw chinese knock off generic types in MBK for half the price i had paid :NoNo: i also saw generic gopro types for the equivalent of 20 quid :cwm24:

But are they as good as the copies.
I am not into big names and there big prices and if its a bargain well where is the harm i say, but sometimes cheap can be to cheap too.

Tawi2
20th April 2017, 20:28
They were in the shops in MBK and the shops are excellent for photography gear,i saw one guy using a replica feiju 3 axis gimbal,seemed to work fine.