PDA

View Full Version : New car

stevewool
23rd April 2017, 13:28
Well a visit fro a long lost brother the other day and it was nice seeing him too.
We was talking about this and that and families and then his new car, a Ford Fiesta, very nice too it was, no tax and so cheap to run he says and a nice colour too.
It must be nice to have a new car to drive it and to think thats mine and i can go anywhere i want, and it got me thinking too.
A new car sitting outside my house then sitting outside where i work, then sitting outside the shops.
Then i woke up and looked out the window and saw my old Toyota with fading paint sitting outside the house, the few scratches on the paintwork and i thought NOOOOOOOOOOOO,
I shall run this into the ground and then see where we are and what we may be wanting by then.

Steve.r
24th April 2017, 04:43
Wise move Steve... keep it

Slip
24th April 2017, 05:12
25 years i had old bangers.....It's nice having anew car. But won't be paying out for one again once this one sees the scrapheap.

SimonH
24th April 2017, 06:08
Keep looking at other cars thinking that's nice, but at the end of the day I can honestly say the car I have now is absolutely perfect for our needs. 30+ years of driving and this is the first time I can honestly say that I'm perfectly happy with my car and the only way I'd change it is for the same model but newer.

stevewool
24th April 2017, 07:25
Keep looking at other cars thinking that's nice, but at the end of the day I can honestly say the car I have now is absolutely perfect for our needs. 30+ years of driving and this is the first time I can honestly say that I'm perfectly happy with my car and the only way I'd change it is for the same model but newer.

Do they sell these cars over in the Philippines Simon

SimonH
24th April 2017, 07:30
Do they sell these cars over in the Philippines Simon

Seen a couple of older models, so I'm sure you can get hold of them but the price there would be ridiculous.

SimonH
24th April 2017, 07:43
Seen a couple of older models, so I'm sure you can get hold of them but the price there would be ridiculous.

Out of curiosity I just did a quick search, and the model down from mine and a year older is for sale at 9.5m :crazy:

stevewool
24th April 2017, 07:50
Out of curiosity I just did a quick search, and the model down from mine and a year older is for sale at 9.5m :crazy:
I thought you was on about a car not a house:omg: