PDA

View Full Version : We all will defend our children

stevewool
4th May 2017, 07:35
It has been said before we would die for our children, but sometimes our children do things that is against the world.
This chap who they say as Aspergers , well he intended to blow up people going about there daily life.
After watching the videos of his guns and how he left the bag on the train , he knew what he was doing .
So treat him as a terrorist, can you imagine if that bomb went off and the carnage that it would have caused.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/exclusive-mother-blames-youtube-poison-for-transforming-son-from-altar-boy-to-tube-bomb-plotter/ar-BBAI91d?li=BBoPRmx

Longweekend
4th May 2017, 07:37
Apparently the guy has been on social media for some time firing guns and showing knives, lock him up and throw the key...:mad:

stevewool
4th May 2017, 08:00
Apparently the guy has been on social media for some time firing guns and showing knives, lock him up and throw the key...:mad:

Be interesting what will happen to him.

Tawi2
4th May 2017, 14:23
Long time inside,blaming his actions on Aspergers is a no-no,lock him up for life as a lesson to imitators,the guys a public menace.

Michael Parnham
7th May 2017, 16:24
Ref, the title of this thread, it was never true, when I was a youngster my father always used to say that If I ever committed a crime he would march me to the Police Station and I agree with what he said! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
7th May 2017, 18:11
Ref, the title of this thread, it was never true, when I was a youngster my father always used to say that If I ever committed a crime he would march me to the Police Station and I agree with what he said! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ref the title of the thread, we all would defend our children, but if you did the crime well that's down to you and you would have to face the consequences.