PDA

View Full Version : Need help for more clarification

hellersarah
3rd July 2017, 21:05
Hello everyone, I've been a member here for a years now and very thankful because it helps me for my spouse visa application in the Philippines. My visa will expired this coming September 2017. Can anyone enlighten me and help me if I really need to set English test A2 which is I found it in a new rule? I have my IELTS equivalent to B2 o hot speaking 6 band score and listening 5.5.

Could anyone help me if I need to take an English A2 since new rule effective last may 1 2017. I just found out now when I check online about flrm.

Thank you

raynaputi
3rd July 2017, 22:49
No, you don't need to retake. B2 level is higher than the required A2 so you're good. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hellersarah
3rd July 2017, 23:07
Thank you for the reply, and one more thing do they accept my IELTS certificate of it's already expired. I took my IELTS in the Philippines sept 2014 under British council Philippines.

Thank you

Slip
4th July 2017, 05:04
We just sent off my wife's FLR with her IELTS certificate that she took in the second half of 2014. We were told by the Filipino group that she's a member of on Facebook that it is is fine..

hellersarah
4th July 2017, 07:03
Ohh thank you so much ��

hellersarah
4th July 2017, 07:14
I can breathe now I thought I have to take another English test. It's cost a lot of money £199.99 and travel a long way to travel, and then I still have to pay for health insurance £500. So it's help me a lot to save money.

Thank you for the reply

hellersarah
4th July 2017, 10:51
Hi guys my husband call the UKVI about my concern in English and thank God the officer told me I can still used my IELTS results that I used in my spouse visa application in the Philippines because I have equivalent to B2

songz777
8th July 2017, 19:26
Hi guys my husband call the UKVI about my concern in English and thank God the officer told me I can still used my IELTS results that I used in my spouse visa application in the Philippines because I have equivalent to B2

That's great news. We had to go through the same process and questions, and as he said it's all ok! Best wishes for your FLR.

hellersarah
11th July 2017, 12:54
Thank u