PDA

View Full Version : Further Leave To Remain (M)

hellersarah
11th August 2017, 16:09
Hello, good afternoon. Today we submitted my application for my FLR(M). Hoping for the positive result. We applied online for my application and printed out the declaration and documents list to be submitted as proof of me - and my daughter as well - here in the UK and sent the documents first class from the post office. I prepared all the documents in order so that it's easy for them to check.

hellersarah
11th August 2017, 16:27
These are the list we submitted :

My passport
My British daughter passport
My husband passport
2 passport id for me and 1 for my husband
Bank statement 12months where my husband salary went through(basic account)
Bank statement (Visa card) our personal bank
Cash ISA savings
9 months payslips
P60 beyond the requirements (£20677)
My birth certificate
My daughter birth certificate
My husband birth certificate
IELTS certificate
My husband company contract ( his working for 8 years now same job when I applied for my spouse visa in the Philippines)
Proof of my address for 2.8 years here in the uk including the joint name of our bank accounts (2 accounts)
Proof of my daughter that she attended school full time
GP letters for me and my daughter
My NI letter
Teenancy agreement
Utility bills for me and my husband
Some proof of me to stay in the uk

Original documents had photocopies and in order too.

Slip
11th August 2017, 17:37
Seems more than enough ...

However, I notice you didn't mention a letter from your husband's employers stating his annual salary, how long he has worked there...... this has to be on company headed paper. I do believe this is a major requirement if you're applying via the salary requirement.

hellersarah
11th August 2017, 19:29
SOrry I forgot to type
my husband contract state his annual salary and how long his working it's 8 years we have 3 letters from the company

hellersarah
11th August 2017, 20:24
Yes we also submit my husband's contract stating how many years he work in the company they put it there since 2008 and how much the annual salary and hours/week

Slip
11th August 2017, 20:46
What they are after is a letter dated preferably within the same month you send in your application. Which states;

*Comfirming current gross salary.
*Comfirming employment
*length of employment
*Type of employment (full time, temporary etc.)

This must be on company headed notepaper and be signed and dated.

Please note this is in addition, to your husband's contract.

hellersarah
11th August 2017, 21:08
Yes we have that ������

Slip
11th August 2017, 21:42
Yes we have that ������

:smile:

Brilliant.

Wasn't too sure from what you said.

Hope you don't have to wait too long.

hellersarah
11th August 2017, 22:25
THank you �� hoping for a positive results since my daughter is already settled here and starting full time next month������

songz777
16th August 2017, 19:01
Wishing you good success! We did ours last year, but had to change to FLR(FR) due to me losing my job even though I started a new one 5 days later and nothing changed as regards money!

John