PDA

View Full Version : Fifty Shades Of Grey

Arthur Little
6th September 2017, 18:30
:smile: For those of you who haven't seen it yet (I've NOT!) - or those who fancy seeing it again - :poke: ... this erotic :erotic4: film's being screened late tonight on Channel 5 from 10pm until 12.15am.

Whichever category ... :anerikke: ... you fall into, enjoy! :biggrin:

Arthur Little
6th September 2017, 19:06
Whichever category ... :anerikke: ... you fall into, enjoy! :biggrin:

....................................................................:yeahthat: ... although billed as having an '18+ Certificate', its Adult content's been supposedly "watered down" somewhat, :cwm24: ... aww! :bigcry:

Arthur Little
7th September 2017, 01:39
Verdict: :omg: ... maybe I have lived a "sheltered" life. :icon_rolleyes: Who knows? But - in ALL truthfulness - I've NEVER seen ANYTHING like this sort of sordid behaviour :xxaction-smiley-047 before ... honestly!

Poor girl! That guy was a real control freak - a total sadist! :furious3:

:Blacklistnonono: ... Sickening! :vomit-smiley-011:

Michael Parnham
7th September 2017, 07:37
Watched part of it a couple of years ago on TV, my opinion, poorly made film, bad acting and an absolute rubbish storyline Arthur, if you want to watch a great sexy and thrilling film Arthur 'Basic Instinct' is the one to watch. :wink:

fred
7th September 2017, 14:59
Saw the movie and showed the Mrs so that she could see quite clearly just how lucky she was to have met me all those years ago!
After seeing it..She actually agreed with me!!...
How cool is that!

Arthur Little
7th September 2017, 16:49
Watched part of it a couple of years ago on TV, my opinion, poorly made film, bad acting and an absolute rubbish storyline Arthur, if you want to watch a great sexy and thrilling film Arthur 'Basic Instinct' is the one to watch. :wink:

Didn't realise it'd already been shown on television, Michael. :nono-1-1: ... given the film was only made 3 years ago!

Watched it simply because I'd been intrigued as to all the apparent publicity :cwm25: it had engendered. But :iagree: ... the storyline was non~existent.

Sadomasochism/Bondage :8_1_215: IMO, is BOTH utterly repellent & disgusting! How on Earth ANYONE can possibly take "pleasure" (be it sexual or otherwise) in inflicting such pain and torture on another human being, is beyond my comprehension! Moreover, even though I'm fairly sure I've seen Basic Instinct, I'd very much doubt if it sank to anything like the same depths of depravity. :NoNo:

Michael Parnham
7th September 2017, 17:29
Didn't realise it'd already been shown on television, Michael. :nono-1-1: ... given the film was only made 3 years ago!

Watched it simply because I'd been intrigued as to all the apparent publicity :cwm25: it had engendered. But :iagree: ... the storyline was non~existent.

Sadomasochism/Bondage :8_1_215: IMO, is BOTH utterly repellent & disgusting! How on Earth ANYONE can possibly take "pleasure" (be it sexual or otherwise) in inflicting such pain and torture on another human being, is beyond my comprehension! Moreover, even though I'm fairly sure I've seen Basic Instinct, I'd very much doubt if it sank to anything like the same depths of depravity. :NoNo:

Correction, wifey told me that she had bought it on DVD a couple of years ago; such an uninteresting film, I'd forgotten she'd purchased it. Basic Instinct though, is very well made, and very cleverly edited. It really holds your interest all the way through! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
7th September 2017, 17:35
Saw the movie and showed the Mrs so that she could see quite clearly just how lucky she was to have met me all those years ago!
After seeing it..She actually agreed with me!!...

How cool is that!

Honestly? :icon_lol: ... mine refused point blank to watch! Damned good job I'd decided earlier to close the wooden partition between our living room and dinette so's she could follow the latest Philippine news on her laptop in peace.

Michael Parnham
25th September 2017, 10:17
Watched a really good film last week titled 'Blue is the Warmest Colour' approx. three hours long excellent film :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
25th September 2017, 14:21
Saw the Original Arthur and wasn't impressed. The sequel came out some months ago but decided to give it a miss.

Ako Si Jamie
26th September 2017, 08:13
If women get into a tizz about a movie, it's usually a sign that it's guff. :smile: