15th September 2017, 08:47
Where is stevewool?

Steve.r
16th September 2017, 07:08
He is alive and kicking, just not here all the time right now

SimonH
16th September 2017, 08:54
Too busy playing with his new lenses :smile:
Tawi has gone AWOL too, and I'll be in the Philippines for a month from Monday :smile:

Longweekend
16th September 2017, 09:51
OK thanks for letting me know....

Slip
17th September 2017, 02:17
He is still around on Facebook, posting some good snaps with those aforementioned lenses.

grahamw48
17th September 2017, 20:48
I heard he had won the Euromillions and is now living in Monte Carlo. :Erm:

stevewool
18th September 2017, 14:54
That's nice, being missed by a few of you, and maybe from a few too," thank god he's disappeared".
Anyway as some have said I have been busy, holidays, new toys, family commitments and planning our future.
I have popped on from time to time to see if there is something I can get my teeth into from some threads but nothing has caught my eye.
Keep up the good work .

Arthur Little
18th September 2017, 19:38
That's nice, being missed by a few of you, and maybe from a few too," thank god he's disappeared".
Anyway as some have said I have been busy, holidays, new toys, family commitments and planning our future.
I have popped on from time to time to see if there is something I can get my teeth into from some threads but nothing has caught my eye.
Keep up the good work .

:welcomex: back, Steve ... I had noticed you'd been logging into the forum, but it's really good to see you're now posting again.

stevewool
18th September 2017, 20:52
:welcomex: back, Steve ... I had noticed you'd been logging into the forum, but it's really good to see you're now posting again.

In and out, in and out, as they say, and always ready to give a view , but over the last few months nothing has jumped out .

Longweekend
19th September 2017, 07:35
Crikey, Steve's back with a bang and 12 posts....:biggrin:

stevewool
19th September 2017, 07:50
Crikey, Steve's back with a bang and 12 posts....:biggrin:

Well its good to be posting and keeping many of you folk busy in reading and on the very very rare occasion some of you replying to the post to.
Yes i know some post dont interest everyone thats why i try to diverse onto many subjects rather hen just the same one over and over again, a little like groundhog day thing.
Anyway did you miss me :biggrin: