13th November 2017, 10:10
He's doing something wrong! :Erm:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-gave-everything-runner-im-11511907

Steve.r
13th November 2017, 11:05
Life long mug by the sound of it :doh

Tawi2
13th November 2017, 15:05
Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me,fool me NINE times......................:laugher: One of those guys who is needy,needs a woman,needs some form of company,needs................. :NoNo:

Tawi2
13th November 2017, 15:12
We had no love life, nothing whatsoever because she insisted she was a committed Christian and did not believe in sex before marriage.
"I respected that and hoped at least she would become my carer but she just became more distant." :doh

She was married already, shagging around behind his back, yet he still believed she was a committed Christian :laugher: and he just really wanted/needed a carer :NoNo: and she flogged the engagement ring :icon_lol: what a fantastic relationship from the off. :icon_lol: Reminds me of Lake Palmer :icon_lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=gz-TUzjSXOw

Ako Si Jamie
13th November 2017, 20:43
These people who marry umpteen times like the fella in question and the Taylor woman can't take marriage at all seriously - and probably don't know the real meaning to boot. Perhaps they enjoy the limelight. :Erm:

Tawi2
13th November 2017, 20:46
The Pinay was married, contemplating marriage with him, and cheating with another guy she met over here :biggrin: god help the dope she ends up with :doh

Tawi2
13th November 2017, 21:14
I just had a look at the pics in the newspaper link, the romantic devil, they are on the long walk at Windsor :biggrin: and was one of his other wives named Weng also a Pinay? The readers comments at the bottom of the link page aren't kind to him :cwm25:

Tawi2
13th November 2017, 21:30
Ron Sheppard,.well known as Britain's most married man. Has been chosen to present ABS/CBN .TV Networks own ABS/CBN Foundation's worldwide TV Appeal for abused Street Children.
Ron, who himself was abused as a child for six years, knows the pain and torture of these children and what they have been through. The Psychological problems they have to cope with and will stay with them for the rest of their lives. Ron kept his secret in his head for over 47 years, then decided to tell the world through his book 'The Lord of the Wedding Rings'
Ron will be appealing to the worldwide viewing.public to donate to the ABS/CBN Foundation where details will be given at the time of the first TV Appeal which no date has been announced yet.
The Appeal is hoping to raise millions, where the Foundation will help these children off the streets and into safe hostels or to reunite them with their families if possible, who they lost during the tsunami.and typhoon hit the Tacloban provinces earlier this year, with severe flooding.
A big Charity Song has already been recorded especially for the appeal it is called ''CARDBOARD BOX IN THE RAIN'' .written by Platinum and gold winning writers Laurence Hobbs, Pete Blackley and Andy Abraham. Andy sings the song.accompanied.by children from the UK. Andy a top singer from the UK, came runner up in THE X FACTOR in the UK in 2005. Once you have seen the appeal and heard the song, you will be able to buy the single with all proceeds going to the Foundation.
Spokesperson, Lyn Penzon stated..We.could not have chosen a better person than Ron to get across to the public because of his own experiences and vital information and help awareness of the plight of these children.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/abscbn-foundation-have-chosen-ron-front-worldwide-tv-ron-sheppard?trk=mp-reader-card

Tawi2
13th November 2017, 21:32
TOP HOLLYWOOD AWARD WINNING PRODUCER SVEN EBELING WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH RON'S LIFE STORY AND TITLE, SVEN JUST WANTED TO PRODUCE A FEATURE FILM WORLDWIDE, ALONG WITH AWARD WINNING DIRECTOR ARUN KUMAR FROM SOMA FILMS LIMITED UK.
We are now looking for investment into this All British Feature Film. TAX RELIEF IN INVESTMENT into A British Comedy/Drama Film could not be better. The Unique story of one man's most colourful life has a big twist in the Film, That will have everyone on the Edge of their Seats.
Without Your Input Into This Great Script and So Different To Any British Film Ever To Be Made. HOLLYWOOD THE HOME OF MOVIES WOULD NEVER TAKE ON A BRITISH FILM IF THEY DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD NOT BE A GREAT SUCCESS.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE AN EXCELLENT INVESTMENT NOW WITH GOOD TAX RELIEF? IF SO, THEN CONTACT DIRECTOR ARUN KUMAR ON + 44 (0) 7828209655 or +44 (0)7754243046 or leave a message on Linked In.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/investors-you-looking-great-investment-ron-sheppard-?trk=mp-reader-card

Arthur Little
14th November 2017, 17:12
The Pinay was married, contemplating marriage with him, and cheating with another guy she met over here :biggrin: god help the dope she ends up with :doh

God won't help, :nono-1-1: ... marriage is sacred in His eyes. :wink:

Ako Si Jamie
14th November 2017, 20:15
God won't help, :nono-1-1: ... marriage is sacred in His eyes. :wink:

And in Pinay's eyes! :wink:

Arthur Little
14th November 2017, 20:25
And in Pinay's eyes! :wink:

TRUE ... :iagree:!

stevewool
14th November 2017, 21:22
He is the not the first and he will not be the last who has/are going through this, silly old man is all I can say, rather looking for a carer than a partner.

Michael Parnham
15th November 2017, 15:00
Ron Sheppard,.well known as Britain's most married man. Has been chosen to present ABS/CBN .TV Networks own ABS/CBN Foundation's worldwide TV Appeal for abused Street Children.
Ron, who himself was abused as a child for six years, knows the pain and torture of these children and what they have been through. The Psychological problems they have to cope with and will stay with them for the rest of their lives. Ron kept his secret in his head for over 47 years, then decided to tell the world through his book 'The Lord of the Wedding Rings'
Ron will be appealing to the worldwide viewing.public to donate to the ABS/CBN Foundation where details will be given at the time of the first TV Appeal which no date has been announced yet.
The Appeal is hoping to raise millions, where the Foundation will help these children off the streets and into safe hostels or to reunite them with their families if possible, who they lost during the tsunami.and typhoon hit the Tacloban provinces earlier this year, with severe flooding.
A big Charity Song has already been recorded especially for the appeal it is called ''CARDBOARD BOX IN THE RAIN'' .written by Platinum and gold winning writers Laurence Hobbs, Pete Blackley and Andy Abraham. Andy sings the song.accompanied.by children from the UK. Andy a top singer from the UK, came runner up in THE X FACTOR in the UK in 2005. Once you have seen the appeal and heard the song, you will be able to buy the single with all proceeds going to the Foundation.
Spokesperson, Lyn Penzon stated..We.could not have chosen a better person than Ron to get across to the public because of his own experiences and vital information and help awareness of the plight of these children.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/abscbn-foundation-have-chosen-ron-front-worldwide-tv-ron-sheppard?trk=mp-reader-card
Interesting read:Erm:

grahamw48
16th November 2017, 11:45
Is he a member of Filipina Roses ? :cwm25:

Why isn't she locked up in the Phils for adultery or bigamy ? :Erm:

Seems they are happy to lock up poriners at the drop of a hat... never to be released. :NoNo: