PDA

View Full Version : Renegade Roddy predicts Manila to be a "dead city" in 25 years time

Ako Si Jamie
10th December 2017, 02:52
Well he might be right if he carries on using :NEW4:

OK, enough of the quips. Here's the article.

https://www.rappler.com/nation/190698-duterte-manila-dead-city-decentralization-philippines

Harry T
10th December 2017, 06:19
I think Roddy is frustrated with all the red tape slowing down what he wants to see done, we all know Phills is over the top with paperwork, but when it comes to actually doing things its very slow. His comments are probably what he sees as the best way forward but i doubt it will ever happen, replacing the NAIA with Clark as the main airport might be a start.
In China when they want to modernise cities they just evacuate entire blocks then bulldoze them to the ground and rebuild from scratch, when we recently visited South Korea i was amazed by the Transport system in Seoul and surrounding areas how did they manage to do it ? maybe Roddy could ask them. :biggrin:
Im afraid it will take more than one man (DU30) to drag the Philippines into the 21st century, but for sure it needs to be done.

grahamw48
10th December 2017, 12:33
He's just another gangster passing through...allegedly. :NoNo:

Tawi2
10th December 2017, 13:35
I like how he says manila will "start" to decay :icon_lol: he obviously hasn't walked around recently :icon_lol:

fred
10th December 2017, 16:03
Here in the provinces we have noticed the difference...No more drug dealers killing people on ride in tandem locally ..Not one that I have heard of..
Loads of drug abuse here before..Non now that I have witnessed or heard of..
What this guy has achieved is huge,IMO.