PDA

View Full Version : hello

jimcarie
12th January 2008, 22:20
hi all its been long since i last visit here march last year
im proberbly forgotten here but anyways for those of you who slightly remember jimcaries short stay , ive just spent christmas in manila with my gf miss carie, and her family and was great , im sure the boss here will remember miss carie, elena has just finnished her colledge course and we will soon process her visa application just to let you all know were still very much happy

hope you all had a happy new year :)

andypaul
12th January 2008, 22:51
Thanks for asking it was lovely and will there be any new films from your good self in the near future?

nigel
12th January 2008, 22:56
"Alllllrighty then!":icon_lol:

misscarie
12th January 2008, 23:26
hello guys :Hellooo:

it is nice to be back,BTW...how's everyone? ... i am happy to spend x'mas with my bf jimcarie , and yes after 2 years we just met :) ... now i finnished my course i am ready to sort my papers...god bless you all!

scots ... long time no hear from you...

(hope u still remember me:cwm3:

Mrs.JMajor
13th January 2008, 12:09
hello jim
glad to meet u here,im just new member (still on restricted bie):Erm:...
great knowing youre very much happy :BouncyHappy:

juliet

Mrs.JMajor
13th January 2008, 12:12
hi misscarie,
congratulation !!!!:REDancedancer08:

juliet

kimmi
13th January 2008, 12:56
welcome back, JIMCARIE and MISSCARIE..Congratz MissCarie for graduating from college and finally u too met already and goodluck with the visa application..:)

scotsfiancee
13th January 2008, 14:56
hello guys :Hellooo:

scots ... long time no hear from you...

(hope u still remember me:cwm3:

Hi elena and JIM,of course i still remember you. Its been ages since we last talked,Glad u've met each other....speak to u soon guys........:Hellooo: