PDA

View Full Version : Duturte crushing cars.....

Steve.r
7th February 2018, 06:33
What an idiot. So he wanted to punish the corrupt who smuggle prestige cars into the Philippines. Ok, take the cars away from them.. but why crush them. Wouldn't have been better to sell the cars at a public auction and give the money to the people? or to help victims of catastrophes?

Read: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5357389/Philippines-crushes-sports-cars-Duterte-graft-warning.html

Tawi2
7th February 2018, 08:43
Crushed in a move to fight corruption? He should have vigorously pursued and investigated his son's drug smuggling charges, given the people transparency and speed on that first, :wink: but hey, it's always those at the bottom who are expendable. :wink: Smoke and mirrors to distract from the real issues.

fred
7th February 2018, 09:18
Crushed in a move to fight corruption?He should have vigorously pursued and investigated his sons drug smuggling charges,given the people transparency and speed on that first

I`d agree,if there were any evidence.. I`ve not seen any as of yet..
Trillianes says he has some, but he`s a treacherous scum bag so I don`t trust him!! lol.

fred
7th February 2018, 09:20
What an idiot. So he wanted to punish the corrupt who smuggle prestige cars into the Philippines. Ok, take the cars away from them.. but why crush them. Wouldn't have been better to sell the cars at a public auction and give the money to the people? or to help victims of catastrophes?

Read: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5357389/Philippines-crushes-sports-cars-Duterte-graft-warning.html

I agree Steve but it`s been pointed out to me that the smugglers often become the bidders..I did suggest that they sell them in Singapore or HK but they reckon these countries won`t touch them coz they are often stolen cars.

Longweekend
7th February 2018, 11:07
Break them down and sell as spare parts....

fred
7th February 2018, 11:50
Break them down and sell as spare parts....

They broke them down alright!! :icon_lol: