PDA

View Full Version : Three year old terrorist misbehaves throughout flight

Ako Si Jamie
25th February 2018, 17:51
Passengers had to endure eight hours of this little oik. :Brick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=291&v=TL09PWz3rT4

Tawi2
25th February 2018, 18:05
The parents should be very proud of that boy, :thumbsdown: that's bad parenting right there. The kid's never had boundaries set, you can tell, :NoNo: spoilt kid who gets his own way. Pity there wasn't 2 parachutes to throw him and his mum out halfway to the States. :wink: I was on a flight a couple of weeks ago when someone's little angel started to have a tantrum. Thankfully it only lasted 10 minutes :heartshape1:

Tawi2
25th February 2018, 18:07
Everyone's probably thinking Awwwww how cute :laugher:

Slip
25th February 2018, 20:14
On the way back from Philippines my Daughter screamed her head off before we took off, and for about 45 minutes or so into the flight. The man behind asked to be moved, he got his wish.
I asked too, but my wife said I had to stay put! I did apologize to everyone when we arrived at Heathrow.... But what can you do when a two year old is screaming on a plane, I couldn't take her outside!

Tawi2
25th February 2018, 23:34
Rethinking it, the kid's actions could have been autism, boy having a meltdown because of unfamiliar surroundings, colours, noise, etc? But the fact that the mother didn't seem to do anything is unusual??

Longweekend
26th February 2018, 14:56
Adult only flights...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
26th February 2018, 15:47
Adult only flights...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:cwm25: ... preferably teetotal adults.