PDA

View Full Version : Well hello ther

PinoyWanabe
13th January 2008, 15:23
Hi all decided to join this forum so i could make some pinoy friends in the Aberdeen area and improve my tagalog and adobo.
Hope i find someone soon as i am returning to my second homeland in the summer and really want to impress all my friends out there with how much my tagalog has improved.
Please help me become a better filipina :)

Hope to hear from someone soon

Luv Kelly :Kilt: :Beer:

walesrob
13th January 2008, 15:52
Welcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rosstrtco
13th January 2008, 20:20
Hi all decided to join this forum so i could make some pinoy friends in the Aberdeen area and improve my tagalog and adobo.
Hope i find someone soon as i am returning to my second homeland in the summer and really want to impress all my friends out there with how much my tagalog has improved.

hi and welcome,:Hellooo:

andypaul
13th January 2008, 20:38
Welcome to the site there are a few Ladies up in scotland who may be able to help you. Hope you enjoy your stay on the Site and your trip to PI.

vbkelly
13th January 2008, 22:20

hi kelly welcome to the friendly forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

nigel
13th January 2008, 23:14
Hi Kelly, There is a CD-rom you can get about learning tagalog, (I've got one) You might be able to order one of those "listen and learn" audio CD's from Waterstones (I've got one of those to!):xxgrinning--00xx3:

mach
14th January 2008, 06:55
welcome to the forum Kelly :Hellooo:

kimmi
14th January 2008, 13:34
hi Kelly,

welcome to the forum..i am here living in scotland right now with my fiance, if u like I can help u learning tagalog and cooking adobo if u dont ask that's one of my specialty..he he he

pls tell me more about urself..how long uve been here in the UK?hope to chat with u soon..

Mrs.JMajor
14th January 2008, 16:03
hi kelly

welcome :Hellooo::REDancedancer08: