PDA

View Full Version : Almost time for our FLR-M application.

cheekee
27th May 2018, 21:36
Well it's almost time for our FLR-M application. It's gone so quick.

I wanted to ask others that have recently gone through it and had no problems what documents they submitted.

The list I have in my head so far is.

Get the biometrics done.

My passport.
Wifes passport.
Wifes national insurance letter.
6 months bank statements.
6 months pay slips.
Letter from my employer.
Land registry document that I submitted for spouse visa.
Wifes IELTS B1 pass certificate.
FLR-M application forms.
Utility bills/letters addressed to us jointly to the requirement for FLR-M

Is there anything else I should add/have missed.

Thanks in advance.

raynaputi
27th May 2018, 21:47
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/696482/FLR_M_-04-18.pdf

In the form above, check page 60 and it lists all the documents you need to submit.

cheekee
27th May 2018, 21:48
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/696482/FLR_M_-04-18.pdf

In the form above, check page 60 and it lists all the documents you need to submit.

Thanks Rayna

cheekee
27th May 2018, 22:25
How soon before the application should my wife get her biometrics done ?

raynaputi
28th May 2018, 10:21
How soon before the application should my wife get her biometrics done ?

She has to submit the application first and then wait for a letter from UK Visas telling her to do the biometrics. That will be the 2nd letter she'll get if she is doing the application by post. The first letter is the acknowledgment that they received her application.

cheekee
28th May 2018, 20:32
She has to submit the application first and then wait for a letter from UK Visas telling her to do the biometrics. That will be the 2nd letter she'll get if she is doing the application by post. The first letter is the acknowledgment that they received her application.

Ok got it. Thanks again.