PDA

View Full Version : Sajid Javid's Death Penalty Decision

Arthur Little
30th July 2018, 21:52
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/death-penalty_uk_5b572d02e4b0fd5c73c8f72f ... :ReadIt:

:yeahthat: ... 'fraid :iagree: with the new Home Secretary's stance.

Michael Parnham
31st July 2018, 08:34
Don't understand all the politics of this Arthur, but having said that, some interesting points made on this matter. I believe that all terrorists who have committed murderous acts upon innocent people should be given the death penalty :behead: wherever.

Arthur Little
31st July 2018, 16:01
Don't understand all the politics of this Arthur, but having said that, some interesting points made on this matter. I believe that all terrorists who have committed murderous acts upon innocent people should be given the death penalty :behead: wherever.

Again, I agree! :cwm23: ... cowardly scum like them, have - in consequence of their committing such dastardly deeds :xxmixed-smiley-017:- forfeited ANY pre-existing entitlement to human rights. :angry:

Arthur Little
31st July 2018, 16:32
Again, I agree! :cwm23: ... cowardly scum like them, have - in consequence of their committing such dastardly deeds :xxmixed-smiley-017:- forfeited ANY pre-existing entitlement to human rights. :angry:

:olddude: ... LIKE for LIKE! :yeahthat:.

grahamw48
1st August 2018, 02:29

Agree ! :xxgrinning--00xx3: