PDA

View Full Version : Flr

STU3UK
14th January 2008, 14:28
Hi Guys,

Its come to that time already where myself and Hannah are applying for her FLR in a few weeks.

Ive searched the forum but cant really seem to find a definitive list of what I should submit. Can anyone help me please or provide a link to a relevant post.

Thanks

Stuart

walesrob
14th January 2008, 14:39
B&I website: http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukresidency/extendingyourstay/applicationtype/ The official Government website has up to date info.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=855&highlight=Leave+remain

STU3UK
14th January 2008, 17:51
Is it necessary to include Bank Statements?:)

eljean
14th January 2008, 22:13
yes...3 months updated bank statements...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
15th January 2008, 03:19
you've done the hard work Stu getting the fiancee visa, the FLR should be pretty straight forward, yes include bank statements i think its 3, but i sent 6 months worth, thats if they look good :doh

5olidsnake
20th January 2008, 13:41
hi stuart

this link (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=855&highlight=flr) helped us

cynthia posted docs 5th december 2007(we got a letter from home office about payment conformation after a few days) and FLR was issued 2nd january and was delivered 10th january 2008

regards martin

andypaul
20th January 2008, 16:29
you've done the hard work Stu getting the fiancee visa, the FLR should be pretty straight forward, yes include bank statements i think its 3, but i sent 6 months worth, thats if they look good :doh

Im sure it will be fine they just want to see that your doing ok they don't expect you to have millions in the bank jut not have a huge overdraft, which you can't service.
But i read on another site if you had a small overdraft on ilr applications which is very similar it was no problem as long as you could show you wouldn't need to claim off the state.

STU3UK
21st January 2008, 13:03
A couple of quick questions regarding the filling out of the form. I'm not entirely sure what to put in regards to the name on the form.

1. (Payment Details) Full Name

1.5 Any other name(s) by which you are or have been known

Do we put her newly married name into this answer?

Can anyone advsie please

Thanks

Stuart

Pepe n Pilar
21st January 2008, 14:50
1. Payment Details = in what form of payment you're going to make (ex. Visa card, mastercard or cash)
1.5 Any other name(s) which you are or have been known = Any name you are being called aside from your given name

andypaul
21st January 2008, 19:43
never filled in the FLR but we filled in spouse jobbie and the ILR and full name would be her new married name as thats now her legal title unless she wishes to use her old name. But best to go with whats ever on the passport and utlity bills and banks accounts statements which you have been saving ready for your ILR (start early mate its worth it for less hassle nearer the date).
Any other names you can put her old full name there, which is what we did.

5olidsnake
21st January 2008, 20:59
for
1.5 Any other name(s) by which you are or have been known

we put maiden name , coz we had passport amended

payment name was mine coz i paid the cheque

regards

STU3UK
28th January 2008, 14:17
Hannah Fiance visa expires on the 28th Feb '08.

I have compiled all of the releavant FLR Docs. However, I am waiting for 1 bank statement that was posted on 22nd Jan. It hasn'y arrived today im going to give it one more day at the most then send it off without.

Is this satisfactory time for FLR in your opinions?

Thanks

Stuart

joebloggs
28th January 2008, 14:41
i've not read the notes on FLR for a while, but does it mention you have t o send it a month b4 for a fiancee visa :Erm:,

flr you can apply for at anytime as far as i remember :D, as long as you have all your docs, as long as they get your app b4 your visa expires, it doesn't matter if it expires while they have it...

5olidsnake
28th January 2008, 23:55
we thought you could only apply for the FLR 3 weeks before fiancee visa expired(i think i got that information from petes site??? maybe, sorry if thats wrong) but silver13 "paul & annilyn" applied straight after their wedding with 10 weeks left, so then we applied with 8 weeks till expiry

stuart you can only supply the latest documents you have, so no worries.
just post 3 months worth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

regards
martin

joebloggs
29th January 2008, 00:48
as far as i'm aware, you can apply for FLR at anytime, as long as its before you current visa expires, as it's name states it's further leave to remain :doh

while ILR You should not apply more than 4 weeks in advance of completing the relevant qualifying period for your application, 2 years for a spouse visa, 5 years for a workpermit ..

STU3UK
6th February 2008, 14:33
Just to clarify once Hannah has her FLR all sorted she can then leave and return to the UK without drama?

We are thinking about a return to Phil in April.

What form is the FLR in? Is it a sticker in the passport?

When we have her passport amended is that also in the form of a sticker in the passport somewhere, not actually on the info page of her passport? (If this is the case presumably her maiden name is still visable)

As always any help is appreciated.

Regards

Stuart

LadyJ
6th February 2008, 17:27
Just to clarify once Hannah has her FLR all sorted she can then leave and return to the UK without drama?

We are thinking about a return to Phil in April.

What form is the FLR in? Is it a sticker in the passport?

When we have her passport amended is that also in the form of a sticker in the passport somewhere, not actually on the info page of her passport? (If this is the case presumably her maiden name is still visable)

As always any help is appreciated.

Regards

Stuart

FLR visa have a limited stay status in UK means she still in immigration control also there is a limited days if she go outside UK, sorry but I dont know how many days it is.

When is her passport expiration date?

prettyd30
3rd March 2008, 17:03

It's a stamp, they usually put it on the second page of her passport with her new family name written on it as well as other information. So this means that her maiden name will still be visible on the data page... Did Hannah already received her extention? I'm still waiting for mine... as usual hehehe

All the best

Joy