PDA

View Full Version : 'Little Drummer Girl'

Arthur Little
29th October 2018, 15:02
Divided opinion on last night's televised opening episode of John Le Carre's tale of espionage:

https://www.standard.co.uk/stayingin/tvfilm/the-little-drummer-girl-viewers-slam-bloody-boring-drama-as-they-turn-off-confusing-episode-a3974186.html ... :ReadIt:

Let's just say, :iagree: with the first lot of comments. :icon_rolleyes: ... seldom have I EVER seen such a load of pure unadulterated crap.

:nono-1-1: ... was totally :confused: from the outset!

Michael Parnham
29th October 2018, 16:07
Recorded this series Arthur, will comment after I've watched a couple of episodes :Erm:

Arthur Little
30th October 2018, 15:09
:nono-1-1: ... was totally :confused: from the outset!

And as for the spymaster's phoney accent, :omg: ........................... !

........................................... :yeahthat: really grated :biggrin: on my nerves.

Recorded this series Arthur, will comment after I've watched a couple of episodes :Erm:

Yep ... :anerikke: ... fair dos, Michael ... but doubt if I'll be watching any more parts. :NoNo:

Michael Parnham
7th November 2018, 09:11
After watching episode two I'm dying to see more Arthur, find it too good to miss, just catch up on I player and give it a second chance, thrilling stuff. I remember the film 'Munich' and that was brilliant but I think this may turn out to be even better. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th November 2018, 00:48
After watching episode two I'm dying to see more Arthur, find it too good to miss, just catch up on I player and give it a second chance, thrilling stuff. I remember the film 'Munich' and that was brilliant but I think this may turn out to be even better. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:olddude: ... horses :222: for courses. :wink: