PDA

View Full Version : Mask It Or Casket - Your Choice

Arthur Little
28th July 2020, 11:56
https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/05/28/mask-it-or-casket-your-choice/ ... :ReadIt:

:yeahthat: was an article which appeared in a free European newspaper exactly two months' ago.

But in the light of the UK Government's decision to quarantine British holidaymakers returning from mainland Spain - as well as the Balearics & Ibiza - following Covid-19's recent re~emergence within some regions, such a precaution may, perhaps, be seen as every bit as IMPORTANT now as it previously was!

Michael Parnham
29th July 2020, 12:56
Very good article Arthur, love it. If every single person did the right thing from the beginning we would probably be shut of the virus by now. it's only common sense to follow the correct procedure.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
29th July 2020, 15:20
Very good article Arthur, love it. If every single person did the right thing from the beginning we would probably be shut of the virus by now.

it's only common sense to follow the correct procedure. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Quite right, Michael ... :iagree:

Dave_
29th July 2020, 16:38
Now that everybody has to wear silly masks, social distancing has gone to pot.
I felt far safer when the correct procedure was to keep a respectful distance.

grahamw48
30th July 2020, 15:36
The source of the most complex and subtle demonstration of human emotion and communication has been taken away from us. :thumbsdown:

Arthur Little
31st July 2020, 13:55
The source of the most complex and subtle demonstration of human emotion and communication has been taken away from us. :thumbsdown:

Facemasks certainly inbibit the art of conversation :blahblah::blahblah:, I'll give you that.

:olddude: ... damned nuisance too, if you happen to wear hearing aids!

grahamw48
5th August 2020, 06:18
Facemasks certainly inbibit the art of conversation :blahblah::blahblah:, I'll give you that.

:olddude: ... damned nuisance too, if you happen to wear hearing aids!

We need see-through masks ! :olddude: