PDA

View Full Version : 23 degrees today according to my car. Not bad for March.

Ako Si Jamie
30th March 2021, 15:14
Didn't the freezing Beast From The East arrive at the end of March a few years ago? Or was that the end of Feb? :anerikke:

Anyway, it's been the nicest day of the year by a long chalk today here in Brum.

Dave_
30th March 2021, 22:20
Been a good one here in Leeds as well, lots of people out in the parks, big groups sitting on the grass enjoying life, it seemed so relaxed.

I have never understood why the British wear shorts in the middle of winter, today it was quite excusable.

Went out three times today, walked a total of eight miles and my knees are hurting quite badly this evening.

jonnijon
30th March 2021, 22:24
Didn't the freezing Beast From The East arrive at the end of March a few years ago? Or was that the end of Feb? :anerikke:

Anyway, it's been the nicest day of the year by a long chalk today here in Brum.

23 degrees on my aircon :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Dave_
30th March 2021, 23:01
23 degrees on my aircon :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

When we were last in Hanoi in January 2000 Julie was complaining about the temperature, it was 14° centigrade.

I made the amazing discovery that the aircon also functioned as a heater, never knew that before.

It kept her happy whilst I headed across town to the Ibiero Microbrewery (https://ibiero.com/) opposite the railway station for an afternoon sampling session.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
31st March 2021, 12:59
I made the amazing discovery that the aircon also functioned as a heater, never knew that before.

....................................................................................................... Neither did I, :NoNo: ... until you mentioned it.