PDA

View Full Version : Restrictions Prevented Mum From Visiting Dying Son During His Final Weeks

Arthur Little
1st July 2021, 19:16
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-57681038 ... :ReadIt:

Shameful! Oh, the hospital has since written a *letter of apology to the mother pledging to review its policy.

Tbh ... :anerikke: ... whatever platitudes the news report claims were used in response to the hospital's apology, small comfort *that's going to bring the grieving parents in coming to terms with their loss. :NoNo:

imagine
2nd July 2021, 12:55
what a crazy situation it is, i have heard similar stories here where the relative died in hospital and the hospital diagnosed death from covid, the body was cremated, during this time the family was not allowed to see the person and was not able to get a second opinion, the family didnt believe he died of covid and they suffered emotionally from this experience believing the quick cremation was to destroy any evidence that might prove the diagnoses was wrong, the whole thing is so cold to the family

fred
3rd July 2021, 03:37
what a crazy situation it is, i have heard similar stories here where the relative died in hospital and the hospital diagnosed death from covid, the body was cremated, during this time the family was not allowed to see the person and was not able to get a second opinion, the family didnt believe he died of covid and they suffered emotionally from this experience believing the quick cremation was to destroy any evidence that might prove the diagnoses was wrong, the whole thing is so cold to the family

We lost my Mrs brother late last year..He was bricked up with hollow blocks the day after he died.. His young kids had to witness this act from 30 meters away.. We had to pay the scum bags in the hospital 64.000 Peso for his one day stay there. All they administered was Oxygen. The B.S test for Covid 19 they gave him came back NEGATIVE 2 weeks after his death.
Covid19=Evil SCAM!!