PDA

View Full Version : 4th Booster on its way

Rory
23rd February 2022, 23:07
I hearing that over 75's are to be offered a 4th booster jab.
I do not think this vaccination booster fiasco will end, we are destined to have at least one if not 2 every year. very similar to the flu jab.
personally i have had 3 jabs in total and after the 1st and 3rd jab i felt very under the weather for a couple of days a after. This fact alone will turn people off getting booster jabs all the time even if they are needed to travel. I will keep getting them when my name is called up but i just can not see the light at the end of the tunnel with Covid jabs.

Dave_
24th February 2022, 01:07
I am well under 75,

I will quite happily take another booster shot as soon as it becomes available, especially if it is free :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Need to protect myself from the Wuhan virus.

imagine
24th February 2022, 11:40
I hearing that over 75's are to be offered a 4th booster jab.
I do not think this vaccination booster fiasco will end, we are destined to have at least one if not 2 every year. very similar to the flu jab.
personally i have had 3 jabs in total and after the 1st and 3rd jab i felt very under the weather for a couple of days a after. This fact alone will turn people off getting booster jabs all the time even if they are needed to travel. I will keep getting them when my name is called up but i just can not see the light at the end of the tunnel with Covid jabs.

iv not had any booster shots only 1st and second shot of astra zenca, as far as i know the booster are not required for travel, only if it becomes a must have to travel will i have boosters

Michael Parnham
24th February 2022, 13:28
I'm having my 5th next month, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dave_
24th February 2022, 21:02
I'm having my 5th next month, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's just being greedy. :icon_lol:

fred
25th February 2022, 03:59
:crazy:

Michael Parnham
25th February 2022, 12:19
It seems to be every three months at my age, can't be bad if if it keeps me healthy bring it on:veryhappy:

Rory
7th March 2022, 00:57
I know a few people that have had none and do not want any. The way i can see this panning out will be that you have to of had a covid jab in the last 3-6 months before travelling so all these boosters and i am on my 5th will count for nothing.

fred
7th March 2022, 12:13
Still free of the poison jabby jabby and Proud.
RIP Shane Warne..Best spin bowler I ever saw..Double jabbed and died of natural causes aged early 50 s..Very sad day.

Rory
10th March 2022, 21:13
Still free of the poison jabby jabby and Proud.
RIP Shane Warne..Best spin bowler I ever saw..Double jabbed and died of natural causes aged early 50 s..Very sad day.

I think Shane Warne needs a thread all of his own. Looking at his stats alone he was the best. Top bloke as well and always just wanted to be one of the lads, always up for a laugh and joke.