PDA

View Full Version : He IS the Messiah!!!

Alan
19th January 2008, 13:10
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I have not forgotten you - been a bit busy here at home (Doesn't that sound good?) in Valencia (Outside Dumaguete don't you know) and I SHALL resume posting very soon.

BTW - if Oldham win at Yeovil a bit later on, you are ALL invited for free drinks at my place tomorrow - PROMISE!!!!

Luv ya lots,

Al.:)

aromulus
19th January 2008, 13:19
Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I have not forgotten you - been a bit busy here at home (Doesn't that sound good?) in Valencia (Outside Dumaguete don't you know) and I SHALL resume posting very soon.

BTW - if Oldham win at Yeovil a bit later on, you are ALL invited for free drinks at my place tomorrow - PROMISE!!!!

Luv ya lots,

And as soon as one thought that the coast was clear.... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a nice year out...... there....:rolleyes:

Alan
19th January 2008, 13:21
Thanks Dom. Can always rely on you for being a friendly voice from home mate!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Even though I am missing the UK terribly.:NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
19th January 2008, 13:49
sir alan,
do u mind if i asked why u cant bring hannak in UK? if u dont feel to answer my question...its ok ! i was just confussed.

god bless to you and to hannah as well :Erm:

juliet

Alan
19th January 2008, 15:09
Jedc143,

No, I don't mind you asking me at all.

If Immigration look at my current bank balance and last bank statements, they will laugh SOOOO loud.

So, rather than lose money by applying now, I shall stay here for a year or so and see if things get better.

Mrs.JMajor
19th January 2008, 15:38
thanks sir,

i wish u good luck .. :)

aromulus
19th January 2008, 17:17
Even though I am missing the UK terribly.:NoNo:

What the bl***y hell for....????:Erm:

It's chucking cats and dogs, freezing the proverbials off, diesel is gone up again. costs me a round tenner to get to the office and back, now...:NoNo:
Gas and lecky have gone up too in the last few days, and Jet was panicking after watching the news...
Came home from work and the pad was dark and cold, she turned every damn switch off.....:omg:

So enjoy it out there, don't bother come back, mate, it ain't worth it. I would follow in your footsteps but Gordon has screwed my pension plan in good style.

Good luck
dom

walesrob
19th January 2008, 18:10
Fun and laughter in the UK innit?

LadyJ
19th January 2008, 18:12
Gas and lecky have gone up too in the last few days, and Jet was panicking after watching the news...
Came home from work and the pad was dark and cold, she turned every damn switch off.....:omg:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Next time you come home you will see her using candles to light and warm your house and she will be cutting your broadband off:D

aromulus
19th January 2008, 18:23
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Next time you come home you will see her using candles to light and warm your house and she will be cutting your broadband off:D

Yeah......... Talk about being kuripot...........:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

She's got a barrow load of tea lights stashed somewhere already.....:Erm:

kimmi
20th January 2008, 13:59
welcome back Prof Al..:)

Alan
20th January 2008, 14:02
Thank you Kimmi - you are very kind and thoughtful.

kimmi
20th January 2008, 14:07
Thank you Kimmi - you are very kind and thoughtful.

:Erm::Erm::Rasp::Hellooo:

thanks for the rep Prof Al..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
21st January 2008, 03:22
2 Weeks in the Arizona desert and i'm looking forward to the rain!