PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, i just registered this community and saw a notification to say hello, so here i am :)

Laraa
25th February 2023, 08:24
:Hellooo:

grahamw48
5th March 2023, 12:02
Hi Laraa.

Tell us something about yourself. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Laraa
10th August 2023, 11:29
My name is Lara. I’m a married woman who lives independently, mother of two wonderful kids, and a lover of life. I enjoy traveling, making friends, photography, music and other fun stuff. I believe that life is a journey full of adventures and surprises, and I try to make the most of every moment. I’m always open to learning new things, meeting new people, and exploring new places. I’m also passionate about sharing my experiences and stories with others. I would love to hear from you and get to know you better. :smile:

grahamw48
31st August 2023, 15:05
Thanks for sharing, Lara.

I'm sure your contributions to the forum are appreciated.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

(It has been a bit quiet of late. :Erm: )

imagine
31st August 2023, 15:49
so quiet you can almost hear a pin drop:icon_lol:

grahamw48
1st September 2023, 15:25
Nice to hear from you Stewart. I hope you and your loved ones are okay. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm still up here in Pangasinan, with the Mrs and our boy...who has just turned 8 years old. I took him to visit his big brother in the UK, April to May this year. (I probably posted about that).
Anyway... was a great trip, and so nice to see my other son, and my mum (now 96) in merrie olde England. :smile:

imagine
1st September 2023, 17:39
good to see you too Graham, yes saw your post about your visit its great you were able to bring the brothers together im sure it was a fantastic feeling for them and you too, anyways your looking like your fit healthy and young in the photo, must be the good life:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
2nd September 2023, 02:30
good to see you too Graham, yes saw your post about your visit its great you were able to bring the brothers together im sure it was a fantastic feeling for them and you too, anyways your looking like your fit healthy and young in the photo, must be the good life:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Haha... cheers mate (I'll be 72 this month).

Keep safe and well also. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
2nd September 2023, 16:18
]Haha... cheers mate (I'll be 72 this month).

not far behind you heading for 70 :olddude:

Laraa
2nd September 2023, 17:32
so quiet you can almost hear a pin drop:icon_lol:

A pin drop? That’s impressive. I can barely hear anything over the sound of my own snoring. :NEW5:

I'm still up here in Pangasinan, with the Mrs and our boy... :smile:
You three are so cute @grahamw!! I would love to read about your adventures journey. Can you share link with me?

imagine
3rd September 2023, 16:47
[QUOTE=Laraa;591345]A pin drop? That’s impressive. I can barely hear anything over the sound of my own snoring. :NEW5:

its an old saying that expresses the quietness or in this case there hasn't been much activity here lately:icon_lol:
but it looks like its picking up a bit now:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
6th September 2023, 14:22
I hope Michael is okay.

Haven't heard from him recently.

We're all getting older.

imagine
6th September 2023, 15:06
I hope Michael is okay.

Haven't heard from him recently.

We're all getting older.

Me too but he was kind of saying goodbye, i think i understood his condition to be terminal, we have to accept that, such a nice guy i hope if he is still with us that the rest of his time is gentle and kind on him, miss his posts so much, often i think when im logging in, maybe he will have posted the exchange rate today

grahamw48
9th September 2023, 03:16
Yeah, very sad. I too hope that he's comfortable, and knows he's not forgotten.
It's been a long time for us on this forum, eh...though it's quiet these days.:smile: