PDA

View Full Version : Residence Card

aromulus
19th January 2008, 18:36
A few days ago, after finally getting my latest salary slip through the post, I finally posted the various documents required for Jet's residence permit.

I guess that for the next 5 years we won't have to worry about visas and things of similar nature.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

After a long wait, I did get my passport back from the Eyetie consulate, although only valid for 12 months.
I need to validate our marriage certificate at the DFA so it can be sent to the Eyetie Embassy in Manila for registration.
What a stupid palaver, really.
How the hell am I supposed to do that from here, unless I ask one of the relatives out there...????:doh

Only after the embassy transmits the info to my home town hall in Italy, I will be allowed to have a full 10 year passport....
Never mind, it is not as if I will be going anywhere too soon anyway, but I think it is silly and pedantic.:NoNo:

The residence permit is free of charge, and so will be the permanent residence one, in 5 years time.

One up on Gordon.........:Hellooo:

andypaul
19th January 2008, 19:05
Great news but like you say what a complicated procedure.

I hope its sorted soon for the both of you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mach
20th January 2008, 00:12
congRats Dom!

joebloggs
20th January 2008, 00:27
unless UKIP get in power dom, and pull out of this :censored: :Rasp: european union :action-smiley-081:

long live :Britain:

:D

KeithD
21st January 2008, 03:24
Bloody foreigners :NoNo: :D