PDA

View Full Version : Introduce Yourself

sofia54
22nd January 2008, 18:07
:BouncyHappy:Hi ,
im new here and i think its already an SOP to do some intro .... by the way im currently working here in Singapore, 23 y/o ( f ) as Human Resource Exec..
actually i came across this website accidentally as i was looking for a website that could give me more info how to work in UK.. and i think i got the right website.... heheh!
anyway hope to hear more from you guys....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
22nd January 2008, 18:18
welcome sofia :Hellooo:

winner
22nd January 2008, 18:24
hi sofia how you doing what makes you wont to work in the uk?

Marwin08
22nd January 2008, 19:37
Welcome to the family sofia.

nigel
22nd January 2008, 19:49
Hullo! (Mr Bean voice!:icon_lol:)

It's always nice to know a filipina! (I assume you are haha) Why is it you want to leave Singapore? Is it just to do more traveling? Or maybe you are hoping to settle here permenantly? (Corr he's nosey isn't he? - Your voice!:icon_lol:)

Have fun whatever your doing!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Be lucky!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

katie37pinayuk
22nd January 2008, 20:32
welcome sofia. im also new. i assure you, its lots of fun.

rosstrtco
22nd January 2008, 20:47
hi ya, welcome welcome welcome sit back relax and enjoy lol

kimmi
23rd January 2008, 13:24
welcome to the family, sofia..:)

vrn
23rd January 2008, 14:40
Hiya!

Welcome Sofia...:smileybigtmouth:

lizaphil
24th January 2008, 20:04
im new here and i think its already an SOP to do some intro .... by the way im currently working here in Singapore, 23 y/o ( f ) as Human Resource Exec..
actually i came across this website accidentally as i was looking for a website that could give me more info how to work in UK.. and i think i got the right website.... heheh!

hi sopia welcome to this furom

jimcarie
24th January 2008, 21:07
welcome hope you find the information here helpfull good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
24th January 2008, 21:28
welcome to the family sofia54

leahliah07
24th January 2008, 21:43
welcome to the family....hope you enjoy:)

dondi
25th January 2008, 00:00

hi sophia

i also work in HR here in the UK.. sad to say that this field is not in the list of professions the UK is short of. So it's nearly impossible to get a work permit for a migrant in this type of work. If not for my civil partnership, I wouldn't be able to practice my field. But if you're really keen, you might want to try studying an HR course and apply for a student visa so you'll have a better chance of breaking the barrier.. you can do part time work while studying and you can apply for an IGS (int'l graduate acheme) visa after you finish.. but the downside is the cost of studying here.. it's sooooooo expensive.

good luck anyway..

joyce
25th January 2008, 05:53
:)welcome to the friendly forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sleekbeauty_911
25th January 2008, 06:04
:cwm12:
hello ... am looking forward to meeting everyone. i am a food technologist and currently working in quality assurance here in manila. i joined because i want to know all about UK, hoping to live there in the near future. hope you can help me out guys... thanks in advance...