PDA

View Full Version : how much it cost to rent a beach hut in Bora?

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 08:10
hi guys ,

we are planning to visit Boracay for a week with my bf as soon as he can travel back here:) i've been searching for a beach hut in bora, he wanted to stay there than hotel coz he said it is a romantic place to stay , but til now i can not found how much it cost per day:doh or am i just being lazy to look at it :D we are both excited and can't wait to have a bonding to one of the nicest beach in Phils ... this will be our first time to visit Boracay.

:Help1:

jimcarie
23rd January 2008, 08:57
its great haveing a pc and internet connection ,you can find almost anything you want,, if you look :D:action-smiley-081:

jimcarie
23rd January 2008, 08:57
i forgot to add http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-6604117-fridays_boracy-i;_ylt=AsIa1Masc0GJg3bljGRovm8V9boF

:icon_lol:

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 10:39
ah , thanks meatballs for the great reply :D but we still don't know how much the rent :doh

ginapeterb
23rd January 2008, 12:25
Beach hut on Boracay should be about 2500 to 3500 per day, but then that was back in 2004, when we used to have "Romantic sexy trips to Boracay, and never came out of the room"

Its now 2008 and we are married....hehehehehehehehehe romantic sexy trips.....huh ??? the real life is in full flow.....

Why is it that when I go into a room, my Filipino flower goes out of the room ?

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 12:41
Beach hut on Boracay should be about 2500 to 3500 per day, but then that was back in 2004, when we used to have "Romantic sexy trips to Boracay, and never came out of the room"

Its now 2008 and we are married....hehehehehehehehehe romantic sexy trips.....huh ??? the real life is in full flow.....

Why is it that when I go into a room, my Filipino flower goes out of the room ?

Hello Ginapeterb,

thanks for the reply :)i have read ur link about "Our Trip To Boracay" and sounds good to me :xxgrinning--00xx3: , and hey .... for posting the tips about traveliing is very helpfull to us here:BouncyHappy: ... i would like to travel also out of the country with Jimcarie hopefully one day :cwm24::D:cwm3:

winner
23rd January 2008, 17:45
hi misscarie me and my wife we marry last april 07 and we went to boracay for honeymoon and we rent place for 12000 pesos for one week in station one it was magic

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 18:28
hi misscarie me and my wife we marry last april 07 and we went to boracay for honeymoon and we rent place for 12000 pesos for one week in station one it was magic

hi winner ,

can i know where is that place? wat is the name of the beach hut?
was it nice to stay there? romantic .... :cwm38: and if you don't mind , can you tell me the link?

thank you ,
:)

winner
23rd January 2008, 19:32
hi misscarie try this one www.boracay.li you stay any were on boracay with the one you love so romantic but april and may so hot there and busy but who cares

misscarie
24th January 2008, 10:37
hi misscarie try this one www.boracay.li you stay any were on boracay with the one you love so romantic but april and may so hot there and busy but who cares

hello winner ,

thanks for the info :xxgrinning--00xx3: at least now we can prepare to go there altho not June yet :D :Cuckoo: ... god bless ...

chino
25th January 2008, 00:58
I was there a few months go (November) and it was cheap *1000 per night..

nice, clean and cheap if you want info i should be able to get this for you

misscarie
26th January 2008, 23:50
I was there a few months go (November) and it was cheap *1000 per night..

nice, clean and cheap if you want info i should be able to get this for you

hi Chino ,

where did u stay in Bora? can i know wats the name of the beach hut?
is that a 1 room only for both of you or is it a whole hut? please gimme more info regarding to that :) thanks and god bless :Hellooo:

chino
1st February 2008, 00:45
sorry i stayed @

Casa Camilla 1200 with AC, private bathroom, kitchen, 1 double and 1 single.

It's basic.. but nice enough

I did it through lorna_ec@hotmail.com

http://asiabill.pages.web.com/id1.html

mavid
1st February 2008, 16:46
We always stay at Villa Camilla by Station 3...a couple of minutes walk to the beach... it's a lot quieter less people more serene...especially during high tide around 10am... when the sun shines directly on the crystal blue waters....perfect!