PDA

View Full Version : im new here:)

leahliah07
23rd January 2008, 11:58
hello guys....im leah.20 years of age.now leavign in whittlesey.peterborough..i join here to have lots of filipino frineds her ein uk

LadyJ
23rd January 2008, 12:00
Welcome to the forum!

Im only 45 mins drive away from your place.:Hellooo:

leahliah07
23rd January 2008, 12:06
...thats nice to hear.....im still adjusting from the weather here...it will be my 5days now in uk

ginapeterb
23rd January 2008, 12:18
Hi Leah, welcome to the Peterborough area, hope you like the fen lands, lots of dikes, good agricultural soil in your area, the quality of the peat is excellent from that area, hope you enjoy your time in Whittlesey, we are about 1 hour's drive from you...take care.

Mrs.JMajor
23rd January 2008, 13:58
...thats nice to hear.....im still adjusting from the weather here...it will be my 5days now in uk

hi leah,

welcome:Hellooo:
do u mind to share us why your there :rolleyes: working ? spouse ? fiancee ..etc..etc..:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

ate juliet

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 14:04
hello guys....im leah.20 years of age.now leavign in whittlesey.peterborough..i join here to have lots of filipino frineds her ein uk

Hi Leah,

i'm carie , same as your age :D nice to meet you here mate :xxgrinning--00xx3: and god bless :)

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 14:07
hi leah,

welcome:Hellooo:
do u mind to share us why your there :rolleyes: working ? spouse ? fiancee ..etc..etc..:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

ate juliet

hello ate juliet ,

sorry for late greetings , i remember u said hello to me lol :D i am happy that ur hubby is coming to see you and meet you personally :) hey ... is this ur 1st meeting with him? :rolleyes:

carie

vrn
23rd January 2008, 14:35
hi Leah,

welcome to the forum...I'm sure you'll like it here.
:Yippeee: :Kilt: :Yippeee:

rosstrtco
23rd January 2008, 15:16

hi you ok how you likeing peterborough hope you enjoy the site good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

winner
23rd January 2008, 17:07
hi leah how you doing what you do all day in whittlesey you come to work there or see your famley or boyfreind

melmart
23rd January 2008, 22:04
hello there welcome to the forum! how do find it here since your still very new in this country? anyway im quite new also here in this country but been here for nearly 2 years already.im living in kings lynn only about 1 hr.from there oh yes i like peterborough especially for shopping.it would be nice to be friends with u and maybe we could meet sometime.what did u came here for are u married to an english man? hear from u soon!

Tiggers0608
23rd January 2008, 22:16
welcome to the forum

telford
24th January 2008, 04:20
Hi to all....!
My name is Stephen and happily married to my wife Grace.
i'm 35 yrs old from uk Shropshire,me and my wife have been a member of this site since 2006, before my wife applied for her visa.
I have to say that this site and the people on it have been priceless,right from the very start when i first met my wife,the site has been a great help to us.
becouse of this site and my wife's hard work she got her visa 5th october 2007 after waiting for just three days,and moved to be with me in the uk straight after.
We stayed in uk for six months,and returned back to philippines since my wife became pregnant and wanted to have the baby there,we have been here almost 12 months now,and we now have our little baby girl 5 months old.
BIG...thanks to all who posted on the site,keep up the good work.

leahliah07
24th January 2008, 09:52
hello ate....im here for marriage...im a transexual.....love to meet some filipino here in uk.....my pleasure to meet you

leahliah07
24th January 2008, 09:52
hello tnx for the reply/.....im here for marriage....im looking for some friends

leahliah07
24th January 2008, 09:54
hello carie nice to meet you......are u filipna...i live in coates,whittlesey it will be ncie if we meet someday

leahliah07
24th January 2008, 09:55
hello..im here for marriage,,,,nice to meet you

misscarie
24th January 2008, 10:21
hello..im here for marriage,,,,nice to meet you

Hi Leah ,

sure it is my pleasure to meet you :) BTW , im still here in philippines i live in manila OO Pinay ako :) ... wow i am happy that u finally get there in UK , i just finnished my course and now in a process for my fiancee visa :) ... my bf lived in manchester but moved now in warrington so i dunno how long to travel there in whittlesey peterborough :D as i am still here in pi :Cuckoo: ... we know each other for 26 months and we just meet last year Dec 24 , 2007 :BouncyHappy: ... Hope you are OK , u take care girl and god bless you .... Goodluck to your marriage :action-smiley-081::Hellooo:

carie.

leahliah07
24th January 2008, 19:13
ahhh gnun ba ate? hope to can get your visa soon??? its cold here..:))))goodluck from both of you:) by the way i have some photos in friendster...leahliah07@yahoo.com....see me if u have time.see yah:)

leahliah07
24th January 2008, 19:31
hello there mga kababayan ko sa uk....kita kita nmn tau para masaya

lizaphil
24th January 2008, 19:58

hi leah how are you???

welcome to the furom