PDA

View Full Version : Fiance's Birthday

kimmi
23rd January 2008, 13:43
hi everyone,

I just want to ask for some helpful idea here..Most of u know I am finally here in the UK and adjusting with a lot of things..and I am glad that fiance is working at home so it will be easier for us to go to places here..so in short he is always beside me 24/7, dont get me wrong I am not complaining..

My problem is this..My fiance will be celebrating his birthday on March 3..I know u might say it's too far yet, and it's only January now..what do u think is a nice gift I can give him??I ask it as early as now so at least I have lots of times to prepare and save for whatever I think is the best..

My first idea was to surprise him with a great food, but his a good cook than me so I think of another, I'm also thinking of giving him a great wine or whisky since I know most of the british loves to drink but how will I buy that he's always beside me I mean I havent go to supermarket or in the shop by myself yet..

any idea will be much appreciated...thanks in advance:Erm::Erm::Help1::Help1:

LadyJ
23rd January 2008, 13:57
wrist watch, perfume, leather jacket, shoes or men's gadgets like mobile, sat nav, etc

kimmi
23rd January 2008, 14:00
he have that already ladyj..

lorjas
23rd January 2008, 14:08
HI KIMMI,

I believed you it is really hard to think what gift to give on our love one. Because sure they already have most of the things.My fiance's bday last year I didnt give anything because I couldnt think what to give,, and it end up to asking him what he wants.. and he immediately reply "darling all i need is love" hehe so I didnt need to spend any. Because my love is free ..and always there for him

BUt goodluck on thinking .This website will help Im sure

Mrs.JMajor
23rd January 2008, 14:10
hmmm...hard to buy coz hes always w/ you :Erm: :rolleyes: dinner w/ candle light :doh

kimmi
23rd January 2008, 14:13
thanks Lorjas..that's what he always said to me..

Ate Juliet, (wud u mind if I call u ate?)yes it is really hard for me..I cant cook because he's a good cook..

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 14:22
hmmm...hard to buy coz hes always w/ you :Erm: :rolleyes: dinner w/ candle light :doh

good suggestion ate juliet , thats sweet and romantic , i add this ...
b4 fiancee go shower ... make sure the bath is ready :) the bathroom will go steamy :action-smiley-081: .. after that write this in mirror " Happy Birthday Honey, I Love You" fiance will be surprise and for sure ur honey will hug you tight :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... prepare a dinner with candle lights , and massage his back after :) ... or if u still have time , write a letter and spray perfume :Rasp:

sorry , but thats in my mind right now :NoNo: hope it helps ...

vrn
23rd January 2008, 14:29
good suggestion ate juliet , thats sweet and romantic , i add this ...
b4 fiancee go shower ... make sure the bath is ready :) the bathroom will go steamy :action-smiley-081: .. after that write this in mirror " Happy Birthday Honey, I Love You" fiance will be surprise and for sure ur honey will hug you tight :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... prepare a dinner with candle lights , and massage his back after :) ... or if u still have time , write a letter and spray perfume :Rasp:

sorry , but thats in my mind right now :NoNo: hope it helps ...

simple yet romantic...give him a birthday card too...at least he would feel your real feeling with him.

Good luck Kimmi.

LadyJ
23rd January 2008, 14:36
Book a dinner in a romantic restaurant ask the staff to give the bday cake before or after your meal. mostly the restaurant will put a bday song while giving the cake to its customer, and dont forget your champagne too.

It will be a good idea aswell if you surprise him.

KeithD
23rd January 2008, 15:06
:NoNo: Women.....No nothing about men :rolleyes:

Just send him a Gift Voucher for Amazon, and he can get what he wants.

Tiggers0608
23rd January 2008, 21:13
hi everyone,

I just want to ask for some helpful idea here..Most of u know I am finally here in the UK and adjusting with a lot of things..and I am glad that fiance is working at home so it will be easier for us to go to places here..so in short he is always beside me 24/7, dont get me wrong I am not complaining..

My problem is this..My fiance will be celebrating his birthday on March 3..I know u might say it's too far yet, and it's only January now..what do u think is a nice gift I can give him??I ask it as early as now so at least I have lots of times to prepare and save for whatever I think is the best..

My first idea was to surprise him with a great food, but his a good cook than me so I think of another, I'm also thinking of giving him a great wine or whisky since I know most of the british loves to drink but how will I buy that he's always beside me I mean I havent go to supermarket or in the shop by myself yet..

any idea will be much appreciated...thanks in advance:Erm::Erm::Help1::Help1:

:Erm: sis eerrhhmm its easy ............
tell him .... :rolleyes: you'll be treated like a king just for today
-give him a romantic dinner with candlelight, even if he cooks better mare atleast you tried your best,
-give him a massage from head to foot :BouncyHappy:
-and a nice bed with rose petals hehehe :D of course use red petals mare :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:D wrapped yourself with a red ribbon and give him a scissor to cut his gift :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

... and dear sorry no box to fit me .... i hope you like your gift ;) ...

scott&ligaya
23rd January 2008, 21:34
Hi Kimmi,
finally we get to try to help you,you are always so helpful to others, especially newbies so here goes

Find out if u can from one of his friends who is favourite sports team are and then arrang two tickets to see them, in advance try to buy a team momento to wear when he goes to the bathroom in the morning of his birthday( my wife looked fantastic wearing a Scotland rugby top and nothing else!!! ). good luck on thinking up a great surprise

LEAHnew
27th January 2008, 02:38
Hi mareng kimmi:) I don't know what to advice :doh but i guess pareng clive deserve something unique, sweet and surprising :rolleyes: what it is ahmmm:Erm: I'll email you:D Advance Happy Birthday to your loving chuck:):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

KeithD
27th January 2008, 10:47
Maybe you could get the set!! Although the guy does resemble a Welshman :D

http://www.allparty.co.uk/store/media/saucy/21185_Inflatable_Doll_Female.jpg

KeithD
27th January 2008, 10:49
Or a strip-o-gram he won't forget...

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/stressheadpres/fat.jpg

Alan
27th January 2008, 10:51
Or a strip-o-gram he won't forget...

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/stressheadpres/fat.jpg

MUM!!!!!!

Al.:)

joebloggs
27th January 2008, 10:58
MUM!!!!!!

Al.:)

who's that sitting on your mom AL :yikes:

joebloggs
27th January 2008, 11:11
:NoNo: strip a grams :cwm24:

bring back some :cwm24: bad and good memories :icon_lol:, my sick and twisted boss, you never told him it was your birthday coming up, or if you was stupid enougth to tell anyone, a strip a gram or even gran :yikes: would be booked, and most were not your normal good looking nurse ones :D

they were the worse of the worse :cwm24:, one guy who's brithday it was , was tied to a chair !!, a bag up over his head, and a :censored: started to touch him, one of the guys we worked with , was so shocked he left the room, and we never saw him again :cwm24:, thats the truth..

and a guy was so :censored: he couldn't even stand, he saw the stripagram coming to wards him, he tired to make a run for it, ran , got hitby a slow moving car, unlucky for him he was not injured and was dragged back to be humiliated :cwm24:

many more cases i could go into but they are too :yikes:, one poor guy was tied to the railings on the front of the building on the main road, with most of his clothes removed tied to a blow up doll :NoNo: for more than an hour in winter..

welcome to british culture, never once in 9 years did they get me thou :doh, always took 2 wks off near me birthday :xxgrinning--00xx3: and never mention birthdays :omg:

Mrs.JMajor
27th January 2008, 13:15
who's that sitting on your mom AL :yikes:

oh my god...laughing so loud from your picture kieth...is there any icon here that she laugh to death hahahahahahahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
wow nice joke eh pheeww makes me sweat keep laughing here or just pi so humid the reason why i get sweat :NoNo:

LEAHnew
29th January 2008, 09:34
:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

:Erm:Boss you're giving Kimmi wild idea:D:Rasp::Rasp:

Mare hope to catch you online:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

nigel
29th January 2008, 19:52
When it's Christmas time or Birthday time, I'm always secretly hoping I'll get one of those Phillips shavers!:Erm: Not the most exciting prezzie, but always handy to have!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
29th January 2008, 20:19
I just thought of a more exciting prezzie!! You could get your hubby "a good time!!" In other words, tickets to see his favourite rock band, or tickets to see his favourite comedian!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:(21 days to go!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:)

kimmi
30th January 2008, 12:38
Hi Mates,

thanks for the ideas, Boss I do like ur idea huh but I think the chair is not enough for us he he he..

kimmi
30th January 2008, 12:39
:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

:Erm:Boss you're giving Kimmi wild idea:D:Rasp::Rasp:

Mare hope to catch you online:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Miss u na mare,what do u think Boss suggestion will be ok???:Erm::Erm::cwm24::omg::Rasp:

When it's Christmas time or Birthday time, I'm always secretly hoping I'll get one of those Phillips shavers!:Erm: Not the most exciting prezzie, but always handy to have!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nigel, is it available everywhere?I dont like to give him wine or whisky becaus ehe had lots of it already..

aug06_2006
1st February 2008, 17:33
Hi kim, how are u na? advance happy birthday to your fiancee.. just give a bday card to your love thats simple and can keep that forever as a souvenir. Like what i did to my loving asawa hehehe!

kimmi
2nd February 2008, 14:06
Hi kim, how are u na? advance happy birthday to your fiancee.. just give a bday card to your love thats simple and can keep that forever as a souvenir. Like what i did to my loving asawa hehehe!

hi sis liza,

i am doing ok and still adjusting(dont know until when he he he)..thank u..i miss chatting with u na, how's ur hubby and when is ur due date??? for sure ur getting excited now..well I am also thinking about giving him a card because I cant find any ways I can go out by myself for now or else I wont find my way home..:NoNo::NoNo::Erm::doh

andypaul
2nd February 2008, 19:37
hi sis liza,

i am doing ok and still adjusting(dont know until when he he he)..thank u..i miss chatting with u na, how's ur hubby and when is ur due date??? for sure ur getting excited now..well I am also thinking about giving him a card because I cant find any ways I can go out by myself for now or else I wont find my way home..:NoNo::NoNo::Erm::doh

Can't a realtive of your "hubby to be" take you out shopping:Erm:

You could just do what most brit blokes do and find something sold in the local shop or petrol station at closing time after the pub:D

My Wife gave me a wonderful card with lots of writing inside it and made a lovely meal on my first bday. I didn't need a gift i got the greatest gift anyone can give me and thats their time in writing the card so beautifully, preparing a lovely meal and then spending a lovely evening together.

Im sure he does not need any material gift of you just your love and affection and a nice meal:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Think about it is there anything Chuck can give you which is more important than his love, time and effort? (ok apart from jimmy choo shoes and a fendi bag:D)

KeithD
2nd February 2008, 19:58
My Wife gave me a wonderful card with lots of writing inside it and made a lovely meal on my first bday.

:Erm: Your wife made a meal of the card!! :cwm3:

andypaul
2nd February 2008, 20:18
:Erm: Your wife made a meal of the card!! :cwm3:

It was lovely with lots of gravey and potatoes:D

kimmi
3rd February 2008, 14:28
Can't a realtive of your "hubby to be" take you out shopping:Erm:

You could just do what most brit blokes do and find something sold in the local shop or petrol station at closing time after the pub:D

My Wife gave me a wonderful card with lots of writing inside it and made a lovely meal on my first bday. I didn't need a gift i got the greatest gift anyone can give me and thats their time in writing the card so beautifully, preparing a lovely meal and then spending a lovely evening together.

Im sure he does not need any material gift of you just your love and affection and a nice meal:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Think about it is there anything Chuck can give you which is more important than his love, time and effort? (ok apart from jimmy choo shoes and a fendi bag:D)

thanks for the great idea Andy..:xxgrinning--00xx3: