PDA

View Full Version : Intestine ...

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 15:30
Hey Guys,

do you miz eating street foods , like ahmmm ... Intestine , head of chicken or even ears of pig :D I just had it ... lol :icon_lol:

KeithD
23rd January 2008, 15:34
We actually have the parts of the animal with meat on in this country.......Barbarians :NoNo: :D

rosstrtco
23rd January 2008, 15:41
Hey Guys,

do you miz eating street foods , like ahmmm ... Intestine , head of chicken or even ears of pig :D I just had it ... lol :icon_lol:

when my gf came to england she could,nt belive what my dog got to eat, pigs ears marrow from the bone chicken feet and head, my local butcher loved my gf she had everything no one else would buy :icon_lol:

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 15:56
when my gf came to england she could,nt belive what my dog got to eat, pigs ears marrow from the bone chicken feet and head, my local butcher loved my gf she had everything no one else would buy :icon_lol:

even my bf said that :D hahaha , when i was outside looking for the food to eat , i accidentally buy a different kind of street foods ... i said " i have something for you" and when i shown it , he say YUK no kiss for you when u eat that :icon_lol: hahaha i also gave him BAGOONG ISDA :Cuckoo: .... oh even chicken feet adobo:D

jimcarie
23rd January 2008, 16:10
ah same diet as my ferrets:D:icon_lol:

joebloggs
23rd January 2008, 16:54

thats what i feed the wife :xxgrinning--00xx3:, i wouldn't feed my dog that rubbish, she only gets the best tinned dog food and cooked chicken :D

jimcarie
23rd January 2008, 17:00
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 17:08
thats what i feed the wife :xxgrinning--00xx3:, i wouldn't feed my dog that rubbish, she only gets the best tinned dog food and cooked chicken :D

better to eat the rat and dog :icon_lol: its tasty than chicken :icon_lol:

joebloggs
23rd January 2008, 17:19
i don't let the wife near me dog, only time they pass each other is when the dog gets off the sofa to go for a walk, and then i let the wife get off the floor and sit on the sofa til the dog comes back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

wife " it's only a dog" :yikes::doh :bigcry::cwm23::NoNo::cwm24:

me " it's man's best friend" :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12::D

shes still not forgot i spent her wages on an emergency op for the dog, cost me, i mean the misses nearly £1000 :omg::Help1::bigcry:

LadyJ
23rd January 2008, 17:31
Joe Stop whinging about your dog and wife..:D

Oh I love dogs but I hate those people who leaves their dogs dirt on the ground (not cleaning after their dog) specially on the street or public path:bigcry::NoNo::cwm23:

LadyJ
23rd January 2008, 17:41
Hey Guys,

I miss BBQ etc but not chicken intestine and its head:vomit-smiley-011:

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 18:32
I miss BBQ etc but not chicken intestine and its head:vomit-smiley-011:

Hi Ladyj ,

alright , so u miss eating chicken feet " adidas" :Erm: wat about intestine of pig and liver of chicken :D:Rasp::Cuckoo: oh ... i hate my dog eating mmy bbq's without my permission :furious3:

LadyJ
23rd January 2008, 18:38
lol... Yes I do eat chicken liver, love it if I cook it in adobo.

misscarie
23rd January 2008, 18:48
lol... Yes I do eat chicken liver, love it if I cook it in adobo.

ah that's good ... liver is good to your heart :icon_lol: :cwm3: :Cuckoo: just add some potatoe :xxgrinning--00xx3: glad to hear that you can eat street foods like that :D

rosstrtco
23rd January 2008, 18:53
i,am sure i use to have two dogs, does anyone else,s gf wag her tail like my gf lol woof woof

kimmi
24th January 2008, 13:10
my Fiance's dog eats a lot of things..and I enjoyed playing with her often..:)

do i miss something here?why a new member got banned????

misscarie
24th January 2008, 13:48

do i miss something here?why a new member got banned????

maybe coz of his bad mouth :Erm:

misscarie
24th January 2008, 13:54

Hi Ate Kimmi ,

i like eating my bf lol hahaha:icon_lol: ( Joke ) he jump on my bed he feel some hairy on his pillow , and that was my dog , few minutes ago he scratching his ahmmm ... ( belly :D ) coz he said my dog has a flea and it bites him :NoNo: he thought that was me :icon_lol:

LadyJ
24th January 2008, 13:59
Hi Ate Kimmi ,

i like eating my bf lol hahaha:icon_lol: ( Joke )

:omg::icon_lol::Cuckoo:

joebloggs
24th January 2008, 14:02
:Erm:

another bites the dust :NoNo:

kimmi
24th January 2008, 14:02
hello miss carrie,

how are u? I am glad that u graduated from school already and finally applying for a visa..

u mean ross had a bad mouth?

misscarie
24th January 2008, 16:28
hello miss carrie,

how are u? I am glad that u graduated from school already and finally applying for a visa..

u mean ross had a bad mouth?

Hi ate kimmi,

i am not so sure , but i read the replie's in other thread :NoNo: , well i am great , just relaxing here and chatting with my bf , oh well i just had Graham cake Mango flavor yummy ... hope u are ok too ... god bless you and i know u are happy together with ur hubby :cwm38: ... i hope soon , i will fly
there :Britain:

kimmi
25th January 2008, 14:17
Hi ate kimmi,

i am not so sure , but i read the replie's in other thread :NoNo: , well i am great , just relaxing here and chatting with my bf , oh well i just had Graham cake Mango flavor yummy ... hope u are ok too ... god bless you and i know u are happy together with ur hubby :cwm38: ... i hope soon , i will fly
there :Britain:

hi miss carrie,

how are u? dont worry i am sure u will get ur visa without interview..

Goodluck..and oopps I like ur graham cake with manggo, its my favorite..:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

baboyako
25th January 2008, 14:58
it is quite amusing that the missus spends 70pesos a can on cesar food for her puppy, then buys a kilo of chicken gizzard for herself :Bolt:

misscarie
25th January 2008, 15:56
hi miss carrie,

how are u? dont worry i am sure u will get ur visa without interview..

Goodluck..and oopps I like ur graham cake with manggo, its my favorite..:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Hi ate kimmi ,

i am good , just laying now on bed 10:51pm here ... yes i like graham's too :) and also salad (except vegetables :D ) thanks for telling i will get visa without interview ( magdilang anghel ka sana:) ) actually for almost 26 months we just meet last Dec 24 ... and happy now coz atleast we grow our relationship strong :) not all long distance relationship work right ? but we are all lucky to found our love one's eh :xxgrinning--00xx3: even they're too busy to there work eh :rolleyes: .... hey , btw .. where do u live in UK ate kimmi? my bf live in manchester and moved now in warrington ... :)

misscarie
25th January 2008, 16:00
it is quite amusing that the missus spends 70pesos a can on cesar food for her puppy, then buys a kilo of chicken gizzard for herself :Bolt:

Hi Baboyako ,

i had baboy's ears 2 days ago , and it was great ... still yummy :icon_lol::cwm24: my dog eat salad and grahams than eating dog food :cwm24: she is choosy to her food :D

Pepe n Pilar
25th January 2008, 16:29
thats what i feed the wife :xxgrinning--00xx3:, i wouldn't feed my dog that rubbish, she only gets the best tinned dog food and cooked chicken :D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

aromulus
25th January 2008, 21:46
Memory lane.............:Erm:

When i used to ply my trade (wine selling) on the cruise ships, I was absolutely gobsmacked when entering the canteen...

One side was western food stuff and on the opposite side food for the filipino crew.
All the things, and more, that the ladies have mentioned in the above posts, were there. Accompanied by lashings of rice and pancit canton noodles.
I could not put my head around the nearly burnt fish, and chicken heads, chicken feet. livers, hearts. Boiled beef bones with barely any meat on them...:doh
For a long time, I thought that the ship had a rather racist attitude, by feeding the hardworking people just scraps..... That lasted until we landed in Manila during my last world cruise..... Then I had to re-think about it....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am afraid that it will never be my kind of diet of choice.:D

vbkelly
25th January 2008, 22:17
my dog like filipino foods