PDA

View Full Version : Home Office pls....

telford
24th January 2008, 04:47
hello to everyone!!! I was a member of this site before i got my visa way back 2006.I got my spouse visa without any problem for just 3 days. I went to the UK right after and stay there for couple of months.We decide to go back here in Philippines since i was pregnant and i like to have my baby here in Philippines.We 're already here for almost a year now.We forgot about the situation of my visa,until i visit this site again last week.My problem now is,my visa is only until october this year.I wonder if the home office will gonna give me an ILR since I've been away from UK for almost a year now.But my husband is with me here in Philippines also. We are planning to go back to the UK this March and try to apply for my ILR. Hopefully I will be granted even Im away for almost a year. Can somebody help me what to do please since we have no documents form UK to show to the home office that were together with my husband.Only our properties here in Philippines,the bills and his passport that shows he's in Philippines the same time as me. PLSSSSS....HELP ME......

joebloggs
24th January 2008, 10:08
dup post :NoNo::doh

LadyJ
24th January 2008, 10:11
Im afraid you will have to apply FLR M to extend your visa and make it up to 2 years living here in UK with your husband, that is the rule! Explain it in your cover letter when you apply for FLR M why you and your husband has been away in UK.