PDA

View Full Version : visa appeal

Lovely1426
25th January 2008, 15:05
hi i was refused with a visit visa. Is there a chance that they will give me a visa if I appeal and send some more proof that I will go back to PH before six month?

winner
25th January 2008, 16:35
y you not do this in the first place so hard to get visit visa you got to prove to tham that your go back home down to 3 months now

joebloggs
25th January 2008, 17:19
maybe who knows. visitor visa's are refused alot. like winner said you should have sent everything you could have the first time :NoNo:

mhynne
25th January 2008, 17:50
most visitor visa applications have no right for an appeal.. you might want to check the refusal letter that they gave you.. it should state there if you have the right for an appeal or not...

LadyJ
26th January 2008, 00:07
mhynne is right! Check the letter from the embassy and see if you have right to appeal, but I think most visit visa has no right to appeal.

kimmi
27th January 2008, 14:30
u can appeal on denied visa applications only if they included an appeal form when they returned ur documents..

hope it helps..

Lovely1426
1st February 2008, 13:14
can i still send some more proof that im going back to the philippines?

Mrs.JMajor
1st February 2008, 13:19
as i read from those expert members....i guess your just wasting effort ,it sounds 99.9 % are always denied (see the chance ? only .1) :NoNo:

kimmi
1st February 2008, 13:35
can i still send some more proof that im going back to the philippines?

have they returned all ur docs already??do they included appeal forms with it?

if ur documents were back at u with no appeal forms then it means u cannot appeal or u cannot do anything about it but to accept the fact that it was refused..:xxgrinning--00xx3: