PDA

View Full Version : marriage in phils...

marylen
29th January 2008, 22:08
hello guys...am so much worried and confused some of the real fact regarding the Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage or known as CNI. My bf and I plan to get married here in phils this few mos. well it depends on how we able to speed up the process. I so beg to have all your ideas. I am from Cebu by the way...Here are my questions

__Do he needs to get a CNI in uk before he will come over in phils?
__Do he needs to go to cosular section at Manila Embassy to transfer it into local certicate knowns as "legal capacity to contract marriage" right the day he arrives in Manila.?
___If it does....how long it takes both to get ? and so please do explain....
__What do he needs him exactly so he can bring it here ready well so.

Or so please do tell me the exact proceeding in marrying phils and what are the requirements and how long does it take the whole process before can have the wedding date in final..He plans to stay here for one month..is it already enough until it gets all done? I mean just the marriage license thing...

thank you..

I wait to have your response in any lil way it helps....

winner
29th January 2008, 22:53
hi marylen try petes excellent site this tell you all you need to know www.british-filipino.com

aromulus
29th January 2008, 23:08
hi marylen try petes excellent site this tell you all you need to know www.british-filipino.com (http://www.british-filipino.com)

Also try to get your b/f to join the forum and then can use the search facility.

Lots of info on the subject.
All tried and tested for success.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylen
31st January 2008, 03:18
to: stuartfarm
winner

Thank you guys for taking a time to response and cleared the mess out on my head. lol.

yep i got more enough knowlege now on what to do and where to start from and that all because of your expert thoughts and ideas it do helps a big lot. Thanks for sharing and explaining all in details.....

I know for sure everyone has its own of dealing the process...whatever it is...i would love to hear it and know all the possible thing.....THank you once again.....