PDA

View Full Version : Hi there Everyone

amyburple
30th January 2008, 05:05
Hello everyone,

I'm Amy, I'm here right now at Pasig! I'm working as EIA. MY fiance DUNCAN is living right now at ELGIN SCOTLAND! We have this relationship together for 1 year and half!

I'm new here on this forum! Me and my fiancee decided to be part of this forum to ask some help, opinions and ideas to those couple that already experienced to get FIANCEE VISA.

Me and my boyfriend met thru MYSPACE last August 2006! And then for 1 year and a month we finally met here in Manila that was last September last year! We had great time together. Those days are very memorable to US and unforgettable. 2 weeks are to short for US.

So now we're on the process to gather data's for the FIANCEE VISA. We're really praying for this. I read some post from people which really help US.

God bless you guys!

mach
30th January 2008, 07:04
hi amy & welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

ginapeterb
30th January 2008, 10:19
Hi Amy welcome to the forum, I am living in South East UK, and my wife is errrrrr living with me..aaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (she won't go back to Philippines and give me the bed to myself, dances naked in front of the t.v. like viva hot babes, when I am watching sport, reklamo's if I drink ! switches off the t.v. to save on electric. cooks stinky food and stinks out the house.)

Anyway welcome !

KeithD
30th January 2008, 10:52
He has a long tongue! :Erm:

joebloggs
30th January 2008, 12:00
Hi Amy welcome to the forum, I am living in South East UK, and my wife is errrrrr living with me..aaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (she won't go back to Philippines and give me the bed to myself, dances naked in front of the t.v. like viva hot babes, when I am watching sport, reklamo's if I drink ! switches off the t.v. to save on electric. cooks stinky food and stinks out the house.)

Anyway welcome !

your lucky pete, mines the oppersite, every light in the house is on when i get home from work, tv's on in every room when there is no one in the room, the amount of food she throws a way :NoNo: , i mean why make a big bowl full of rice each night, only to throw half of it away, and she never dances naked:yikes: :Help1:

KeithD
30th January 2008, 12:07
....and she never dances naked:yikes: :Help1:

...She did for me :Erm: :omg:

Alan
30th January 2008, 12:09
Hi Amy - welcome here. When I dance I HAVE to do it naked 'cos I can't afford any clothes.

Al.:)

kimmi
30th January 2008, 12:23
hi Amy,
welcome to the forum..I am from Quezon City and now here in Scotland..Hope we can help u in one way or another..:)

Hiya mates, what's wrong with u?he he he he

amyburple
30th January 2008, 13:31
Oh guys I'm happy to hear from you all!!!!!
God bless you!

amyburple
30th January 2008, 13:34
hi Amy,
welcome to the forum..I am from Quezon City and now here in Scotland..Hope we can help u in one way or another..:)

Hi there..thanks for dropping by. Yea me and my boyfriend is doing this things about applying my VISA....seriously I'm bit nervous I have this negative thoughts what if I can't pass!!!! Anyway as of the moment we're gathering ideas from this forum on what to do first!

Tell me what did you do! thanks :)

Mrs.JMajor
30th January 2008, 13:36
He has a long tongue! :Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: your right again hahaha

kimmi
30th January 2008, 13:42
Hi there..thanks for dropping by. Yea me and my boyfriend is doing this things about applying my VISA....seriously I'm bit nervous I have this negative thoughts what if I can't pass!!!! Anyway as of the moment we're gathering ideas from this forum on what to do first!

Tell me what did you do! thanks :)

Dont be nervous Amy, as long as u prepare all the necessary document everything will be ok..

Just let me know in what ways i can help..ok??:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
30th January 2008, 13:44
hello welcome :Hellooo: both of you...you made the right choice by joining here on the forum amy....

misscarie
30th January 2008, 15:09
Hello everyone,

I'm Amy, I'm here right now at Pasig! I'm working as EIA. MY fiance DUNCAN is living right now at ELGIN SCOTLAND! We have this relationship together for 1 year and half!

I'm new here on this forum! Me and my fiancee decided to be part of this forum to ask some help, opinions and ideas to those couple that already experienced to get FIANCEE VISA.

Me and my boyfriend met thru MYSPACE last August 2006! And then for 1 year and a month we finally met here in Manila that was last September last year! We had great time together. Those days are very memorable to US and unforgettable. 2 weeks are to short for US.

So now we're on the process to gather data's for the FIANCEE VISA. We're really praying for this. I read some post from people which really help US.

God bless you guys!

Hey Amy,

I Live here in Sta.Ana Tipas , hmmm Pasig is not far to my place :) i am preparing for my papers , and earlier i went at NBS (Pasig) to buy 2 Clear Book i thought all papers are enough for that but i am wrong :D i need 3 more Clear Book and 1 Photo Album for our pictures together ...we met last Dec 24 , 2007(first meeting after 26 months) like you, i feel nervous too hehehe , but finger cross ... we will have our Visa without Interview ( praying ) .... btw , you can PM me and tell me ur ym so we can chat sometimes as you live in pasig and maybe we can meet one of these day :rolleyes:

Nice to meet you here...

goodluck to you , and goodnight.

Carie:)

misscarie
30th January 2008, 15:19
Hi Amy,

Welcome to the forum . You'll find some great people here .

I'm also living in Scotland and my wife is also in Pasig city

We're currently awaiting her visa.

Hello Stuart,

Pasig City is not far to my place , btw ..if you dont mind me to ask... where in pasig does ur wife live? Coz i live in Tipas , maybe she might know the place :)

thanx,
carie

misscarie
30th January 2008, 15:28
Dont be nervous Amy, as long as u prepare all the necessary document everything will be ok..

Just let me know in what ways i can help..ok??:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello ate kimmi,

just dropping by to say hello :D :doh :NoNo:
ay ate kimmi , i have mix feelings right now coz i have the papers already :)
feeling excited and nervous hahaha ... i want to pass my papers mid feb but bf told me maybe by March , ... i can't wait to be with him :cwm12: :action-smiley-081: :omg: :Cuckoo::D

San ka sa QC?
i have relatives who lve in Fairview Mangahan ... are you familiar to that?:Erm:

scotsfiancee
30th January 2008, 16:03
Hello everyone,

Hey nice to see you here.. Elgin is nice also part of scottish malt whiskey trail :) Love the place and its in highlands almost 2 hrs to drive from here :Hellooo:

amyburple
30th January 2008, 16:07
Hey Amy,

I Live here in Sta.Ana Tipas , hmmm Pasig is not far to my place :) i am preparing for my papers , and earlier i went at NBS (Pasig) to buy 2 Clear Book i thought all papers are enough for that but i am wrong :D i need 3 more Clear Book and 1 Photo Album for our pictures together ...we met last Dec 24 , 2007(first meeting after 26 months) like you, i feel nervous too hehehe , but finger cross ... we will have our Visa without Interview ( praying ) .... btw , you can PM me and tell me ur ym so we can chat sometimes as you live in pasig and maybe we can meet one of these day :rolleyes:

Nice to meet you here...

oh hello wow ang tagal nun 26months before kayo nag meet more than 2 years !!!! I'm living here at ortigas extension. sure we will chat sometimes!!! ok sis keep in touch so if your almost there and your already finished with your applications tell me about it ok!!!! :cwm38:

God bless you!

amyburple
30th January 2008, 16:16
Hey nice to see you here.. Elgin is nice also part of scottish malt whiskey trail :) Love the place and its in highlands almost 2 hrs to drive from here :Hellooo:

yes my fiance is living there right now at Elgin but originally he from Edinbrugh! his parents are there. He lives at Elgin because his business is there and his kids are there.!

vbkelly
30th January 2008, 16:56
hi welcome to the forum amyburple,feel free to ask question to the expert

lizaphil
30th January 2008, 18:14
Hello everyone,

God bless you guys!

hello amy, how are you i live in pasig also ROSARIO,3years ago, but now im here in england now,wish you pass ur visa,god bless DEAR:)

ginapeterb
30th January 2008, 20:10
Joe

I understand mate I really do, when you want them to pole dance, they won't, when you want them to do a sexy pose...they reklamo, hey I understand, when you are tired, they want to have fun, when you are watching a vital part of a premier ship match, they come in front of the t.v. and dance like ASF dancers.

Then when you want a little fun, they say "Ahaaaaay ah "? its a sound they make that tells you...oh thats just great !

But why do they strip tease in front of the t.v....when you can never get them to striptease when you are in the mood.

Filipina's can be the sexiest girls in the world...when they are fed !!!

Pole dancing.....viva hot babes dancing....Keith..doesnt ping do that ?

KeithD
30th January 2008, 21:02
Pole dancing.....viva hot babes dancing....Keith..doesnt ping do that ?

Only with her driving instructor :yikes:

LadyJ
30th January 2008, 21:32
i have relatives who lve in Fairview Mangahan ... are you familiar to that?:Erm:

Everlasting street, Payatas - that's where I live everytime I come home to Phils.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

my home to manggahan is only a mins walk away.

kimmi
31st January 2008, 13:29
Hello ate kimmi,

just dropping by to say hello :D :doh :NoNo:
ay ate kimmi , i have mix feelings right now coz i have the papers already :)
feeling excited and nervous hahaha ... i want to pass my papers mid feb but bf told me maybe by March , ... i can't wait to be with him :cwm12: :action-smiley-081: :omg: :Cuckoo::D

San ka sa QC?

hi miss carrie,

how are u??i understand how u feel right now because all of us here felt that when we're also applying for the visa..so when are u going to submit it?february or march?just make sure u look at their website for the complete check list of documents and have read some of the threads of experiences here form our other friends here..

I am from Tandang Sora Q.C. and yes I am familiar with fairview Mangahan..we do have some family friends living there..

Goodluck on ur application...:)

amyburple
1st February 2008, 04:58
hello amy, how are you i live in pasig also ROSARIO,3years ago, but now im here in england now,wish you pass ur visa,god bless DEAR:)

yea thnks...!
I'm starting to comply some necessesary papers before i will get an application. Do you think its OK! Thats what I'm thinking! :cwm12:

amyburple
1st February 2008, 05:05
Hey Amy,

Nice to meet you here...

Hello Carrie

I'm happy for you thtat your are starting your application already.! Can you tell me what are the things that you are preparing right now...What papers your are preparing and documents to print.

Because I want to prepare some documents before going to Embassy to get my application? KEep on touch..muachhhh!

God bless you! :)

PinoyWanabe
1st February 2008, 17:14
Hi just wondering if scotsfiancee would like 2 meet up sometime, i am also living in the Aberdeen area and would really like 2 make some pinoy friends here so i can improve my tagalog and adobo lol. I am a 20 yr old female studying biology at aberdeen university and have visited the Philippines and loved it! I also had a relationship with a Philippino man when i lived in Hong Kong and we are still in touch. I am returning to the Philippines in september to meet up with him and would really like to impress him with how much my tagalog has improved. Please get in touch scotsfiancee. Salamat po x

lanstuart
7th February 2008, 13:19
hi Amy,

hi guys,i just read your message im from mindanao but im staying in rosario pasig manila im still process my visa and maybe end of this month i go CFO i would like to ask you or help what i doing there and hopefully ds march im there..And we can meet soon :cwm12:
salamat po:icon_win::luv4:

kimmi
10th February 2008, 13:24
hi guys,i just read your message im from mindanao but im staying in rosario pasig manila im still process my visa and maybe end of this month i go CFO i would like to ask you or help what i doing there and hopefully ds march im there..And we can meet soon :cwm12:
salamat po:icon_win::luv4:

pls feel free to ask me everything Lanie, I am more than willing to help u sis..

hope to see u soon..:)Goodluck on ur visa..