2nd February 2008, 12:57
hmm,just nurses?? :Erm:-----------------------------:D

:Hellooo:

Les_lady888
2nd February 2008, 13:15
Im no nurse but.... greetings from a banker :REGamblMoney01HL1:

kimmi
2nd February 2008, 13:30
hello to ur fellow filipino nurse only???what about other professions???

like a home maker???

lanstuart
8th February 2008, 11:06
hi im lanie 22 of age from mindanao but im here stay in pasig to continue for my papers and i submet my papers already in AXA,,ask kulang sana po kung dbah mahirap mag process nang papers sa CFO and also do i need interview??need to help me pra mkpunta dyan sa march,,:BouncyHappy:My Husband told me nachat muna po cya many times..:)
thank you po
lanstuart:icon_win::luv4:

joyce
8th February 2008, 15:56
hi im lanie 22 of age from mindanao but im here stay in pasig to continue for my papers and i submet my papers already in AXA,,ask kulang sana po kung dbah mahirap mag process nang papers sa CFO and also do i need interview??need to help me pra mkpunta dyan sa march,,:BouncyHappy:My Husband told me nachat muna po cya many times..:)
thank you po
lanstuart:icon_win::luv4:

Hi lanie, I'm wondering..you applied for a spouse visa, how come that you got your passport and you don't have yet the CFO certificate? As what I have known if you got married to a foreigner, one of the requirement that you can get a passport is to have a CFO certificate.

empott
9th February 2008, 03:23
Hi lanie, I'm wondering..you applied for a spouse visa, how come that you got your passport and you don't have yet the CFO certificate? As what I have known if you got married to a foreigner, one of the requirement that you can get a passport is to have a CFO certificate.

:Erm: She probably applied for her passport before she got married.

super_ne
9th February 2008, 09:14
hi! im not a nurse, not also a banker - im new here at forum.

Super_Ne