PDA

View Full Version : two sister plan to marry same year

marylen
3rd February 2008, 05:42
I just wanna ask guys if its okay for the two sisters marry in same year..just confused all about as someone said its not good as we believe that supertitious still existed ...gosh ...but really we both can't wait for another year to come still before one of us can get married in such another particular year of time...grrr....we both plan to have a civil wedding one month apart this year of. please do tell us if its okay and if someone have experienced and how do it affects in the future.....thank you

Mary Ann

Mrs Daddy
3rd February 2008, 10:33
we know that we raised in a very superstitious country but you have nothing to lost if you follow that pamahiin right!?but why not celebrate a double wedding ceremony instead.

andypaul
3rd February 2008, 11:09
To me sounds like double happiness for the whole family:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
3rd February 2008, 11:23
Forget about superstitions, we live in the modern age now. I tried the wedding dress on quite a few times and if I didn't it could have been a disaster. Go on, get married and be happy!

joebloggs
3rd February 2008, 11:38
:icon_lol:

i don't know about 2 sisters, but my misses brother got married a few months b4 us, and we did'nt have any problems :D, thou my misses didn't want a double wedding thou, wanted her own special day :D

i wouldn't worry about it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Marwin08
3rd February 2008, 12:05
Just follow what your heart tells u. Forget about that superstitious belief.And do what is best for you. Anyway,good luck

Mrs.JMajor
3rd February 2008, 12:14
go on ann, thats only filipino belief hehe were in --th century now...thats not make sense anymore....good luck to both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
3rd February 2008, 12:19
You'll be fine..........as long as you remember to throw 3 chickens and a goat into the volcano to appease the Gods. :rolleyes:

kimmi
3rd February 2008, 14:25
You'll be fine..........as long as you remember to throw 3 chickens and a goat into the volcano to appease the Gods. :rolleyes:

Listen to the Boss..:omg::Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylen
3rd February 2008, 15:08
oh ye thank you so much for all the replies, i can breath easy now as i feel more comfortable enough to take a steps forward...thank you guys....

aromulus
3rd February 2008, 16:37
oh ye thank you so much for all the replies, i can breath easy now as i feel more comfortable enough to take a steps forward...thank you guys....

Yeah...

just get on with it, and never mind what anybody say.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
3rd February 2008, 21:17
[QUOTE=marylen;52730]I just wanna ask guys if its okay for the two sisters marry in same year..just confused all about as someone said its not good as we believe that supertitious still existed ...gosh ...but really we both can't wait for another year to come still before one of us can get married in such another particular year of time...grrr....we both plan to have a civil wedding one month apart this year of. please do tell us if its okay and if someone have experienced and how do it affects in the future.....thank you

Mary Ann[/QUOTE

will marylen me and my hubby had a wedding jan 2004 and his brother wedding march same year don't believe the supertitious move on we're not in the stone age haha goodluck to your wedding.

baboyako
3rd February 2008, 21:39
if you dance barefoot at your sisters wedding, then get kissed by a chimneysweep at yours, then you will be fine :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
3rd February 2008, 21:47

Is that your recipe for adobo:Erm:

marylen
4th February 2008, 02:51
ye guys thank you so much....i feel good now here knowing that everything will be fine....can't wait really...........thank you so much for hearing all my thoughts n worries....

aug06_2006
8th February 2008, 16:41
Hi Marylen, i agree forget about supertitious belief... my sister got married june 2007 and me got married july in the same year. Thanks to God both of us are happy!

KeithD
8th February 2008, 16:59
Superstitious Mumbo Jumbo if you ask me. I got married the same year as my brother, and nothing happened, we both look fine....

http://www.nickwinter.com/journeys/images/south_america/peru/desert_mummies.jpg