PDA

View Full Version : Just Married

gracia143
3rd February 2008, 11:02
Woaaaaaaaaaa! Yesterday I officially became Mrs. Mistlin:D:D:D. It was wonderful...good food, good music, great people and of course a wonderful husband. Everything a bride could wish for:BouncyHappy:. Today, I am taking this opportunity to thank everybody in the forum for helping us achieve our dream, the dream of becoming one and sharing a lifetime together. Keith, you're an angel for creating this forum. And I am thanking the forum members who made it to the ceremony and stayed with us at the reception til the last drop of wine and the last piece of music was played. To Annilyn and Paul aka Silvers who came all the way from Birmingham (I love you guys for doing that and thanks for letting me borrow the veil). To Pretty_d30 aka Joy and Julian from Eastbourne (you both know I how much you mean to me too!), and to my Darling Hanna and Stuart aka Stu3UK. To Mark and Maria who were party hardcores and stayed with me til the wee hours (i had to kick them out of the door to make them leave:D). Thank you so much guys and again to all the forum members who've been very supportive. I won't write all the names but you know who you are...all of you good people, Trev and I are so blessed to have you here. More power Keith, this forum ROCCCKKKKSSSS! We're off to The Lake District soon, brrrrrrrrr.

andypaul
3rd February 2008, 11:08
Congrats on getting married and glad your guests , you and Mr Mistlin had a wonderful time.
Enjoy the lake district:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
3rd February 2008, 11:19
Thanks a million Andy, when we're back from honeymoon I'll be on here regularly again. It's a great relief for me and after all the stress from the last few months. I know there is still the FLR but the other couples told us it is going to be straightforward this time. You've been a great help too...thanks again.

joebloggs
3rd February 2008, 11:42
congrats lady :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i hope your husband knows what he's in for :furious3::angry::Rasp::cwm3:

good luck to him :D and to you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Marwin08
3rd February 2008, 11:56
Congratulations to the newly wed. May the Good Lord bring forth more blessings and happiness in your marriage life. :Beer:

KeithD
3rd February 2008, 12:15
Click (http://members.tripod.com/tiny_dancer/70bitedu.wav) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
3rd February 2008, 12:21
wow congratulation..you made it !! enjoy your honeymoon gracia....dont forget to share your picture on the gallery :BouncyHappy:

aromulus
3rd February 2008, 12:26
Where's my cake....?????????????:Erm:

Wine...........????:Erm:

Congrats all the way.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dom & Jet

Alan
3rd February 2008, 12:31
REALLY sorry I couldn't be there Grace - but here in Valencia now with Hanna. Many, many congratulations to you and your good man.

You are always welcome here on Negros at my house.

God bless - I shall PM you soon.

Regards,

Al - and Hanna.:)

kimmi
3rd February 2008, 14:23
Congratz Ate Grace, I am really really happy for u...:)

aromulus
3rd February 2008, 16:33

I did and nearly :censored: my pc....:cwm23:
And still don't know what is all about...:Erm:

KeithD
3rd February 2008, 17:12
It's a sound!!!

tomm
3rd February 2008, 18:13
Congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mach
3rd February 2008, 18:15
best wishes gracia & send my congratulations to Trev. :woohoo:

vbkelly
3rd February 2008, 21:06
congratulation gracia and trev and best wishes to you guys

eula mackay
3rd February 2008, 23:15
congratulations to both of you!!!

nigel
4th February 2008, 01:09
Congratulations and celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love with me
Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be - Clff Richard:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
4th February 2008, 09:55
Clff Richard:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm not sure we should allow that kind of language on here! :rolleyes:

prettyd30
4th February 2008, 11:36
Manding we really had a great time thank you. It was fun meeting our FilipinoUk friends we all enjoyed it. Congratulations again to you both. Enjoy your week in Lake District. Hope we'll have another get together with the rest of the guys soon....

Posted some of our pics in the gallery... :)

Pepe n Pilar
4th February 2008, 15:38
Congratulations Grace and Trev.....Looking forward to your pics at the gallery. Hope we will meet again someday.:)

gracia143
5th February 2008, 14:14

It sure tasted better than dust hahaaaaaa:action-smiley-081:...but anyway thank you all for the best wishes...

We're in The Lake District right now and having brunch at Glenridding, strangely I feel like I'm drunk. I guess that is how one feels when just married? :Cuckoo:

Many,many thanks again to Joebloggs, Andy, Dom, Kim, Joy, Vbkelly, Tomm, Jed, Shelly (we'll see each other again soon). And Alan (thanks for the lovely words and for the good advises). Mach, hope winter ain't too bad in the North Pole hehe. We love you all!

gracia143
5th February 2008, 14:15
And Win2 thanks for putting up with me and my silly jokes--forgot to say thanks Nigel!

KeithD
5th February 2008, 15:48
And Win2 thanks for putting up with me and my silly jokes--forgot to say thanks Nigel!

You haven't noticed I set it so only you can read your own posts :icon_lol: :cwm24: :NoNo:

ervenescence
5th February 2008, 19:53
Congratulations Gracia, minyo na jud ka.

Best wishes and enjoy the married life :xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
5th February 2008, 20:28
Congrats Gracia and Trev.

joyce
6th February 2008, 11:07
Congratulations!!!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

gracia143
9th February 2008, 10:31
You haven't noticed I set it so only you can read your own posts :icon_lol: :cwm24: :NoNo:

:Erm::NoNo::bigcry:

Thanks Erve daghan na gyud ta!

And to Eula and Charwill as well...

Mrs Daddy
10th February 2008, 17:12
Congrats...:)

aug06_2006
14th February 2008, 16:33
Halu gracia, congratulations!

chino
17th February 2008, 20:17
congrats!

cinmickey28
18th February 2008, 09:02
congratulations gracia!

gracia143
18th February 2008, 19:06
congratulations gracia!

Thank you once again for the well wishes. Been married for two weeks now, will file the FLR within the week and hoping that this time it will be easier compared to getting the visa. Hoping all of you here are doing well:xxgrinning--00xx3:.