PDA

View Full Version : 7 years in love

Rhoody
6th February 2008, 08:41
... with the Philippines.
Thats the time I (Rhoody) am here in this wonderful country. Coming as a dive-tourist to Puerto Galera, I was lost right away, went back home, quit my contracts with my business-partner and was back 2 month later to start working as a SCUBA diving instructor.
After 4 years in PG the road brought me to Dumaguete where I was managing a DiveShop for 2.5 years. Since August 2007 I stopped that and earn my daily rice in a different way.
So what do I like in my life.... hmmm diving, playing loud distortion guitar with some friends, hanging around at different locations in Duma, having ice-cold SMB with friends, enjoying the beauty of this country and the great friendly friendly attitude of my pinoy friends...

cheers

Rhoody

purplealien
6th February 2008, 11:26
Wow I am envious Rhoody, I would love to up sticks and move to Phil. Just need to work out how I could support me and my filipino fiancee. Only back one week and I am already wishing I was back there :BouncyHappy:

Mrs.JMajor
6th February 2008, 13:22
glad you love our country ....pleased to hear that :Hellooo:

LadyJ
6th February 2008, 17:38
Your avatar is vavavoom..:Cuckoo: That's hot!:D

Glad you are enjoying your stay there in Philippines.

Do you have any plan to find your lady in Philippines?:D

KeithD
6th February 2008, 18:23
Your avatar is vavavoom..:Cuckoo: That's hot!:D

That's his mother :omg:

Rhoody
7th February 2008, 01:54
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I am not realy searching for a lady (they always find me... hehe).
LadyJ, it took me quite a while on Photoshop to get that done, usually I need widescreen for pix of me...

jdc143, for me your country is just the right place, others may think different, but I don't have any plans to go somewhere els

purplealien, I made my decision without really thinking about it, as I have no kids and family. There is alway the chance to earn enough to life on a simple standard...
cheers

Rhoody

KeithD
7th February 2008, 10:03
LadyJ, it took me quite a while on Photoshop to get that done, usually I need widescreen for pix of me...

Would that be to shrink the big head? :D :Bolt:

Rhoody
7th February 2008, 10:11
a kind of... hehe. good one.
But serious, god gave me the big brain and head, that I can waste more Brain-cells for SMB...

cheers (5:10 pm in Duma, time for a cold one)

Rhoody