PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had any experience with any Marriage Tours?

asiapt
7th February 2008, 16:09
I came across a few websites that offer marriage tours to the Philippines and Thailand and am asking for any feed back from anyone who may have used one or any opinions on them..... this one looked interesting www.adultasiantours.com

misscarie
7th February 2008, 17:43
I came across a few websites that offer marriage tours to the Philippines and Thailand and am asking for any feed back from anyone who may have used one or any opinions on them..... this one looked interesting www.adultasiantours.com

hello asiapt ,

i read this post
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=6574 that this girl is looking for her mom's partner
:)

aromulus
7th February 2008, 19:20
I came across a few websites that offer marriage tours to the Philippines and Thailand and am asking for any feed back from anyone who may have used one or any opinions on them..... this one looked interesting www.adultasiantours.com (http://www.adultasiantours.com)

Tours...???? :doh I would not bother, if I were you.:NoNo:

winner
8th February 2008, 00:09
yes keep away from tham lot of money for what better to meet girl on internet or dating site

vbkelly
8th February 2008, 16:51

hi asiapt its not a good idea to make a deal with them i never heard that just do it yourself with your girlfriend its not hard to do and you can manage it, goodluck!!!

gemini63
8th February 2008, 17:41
hi,
if u want to meet a sincere filipina from davao city i can help you...just give me ur go and allow me to give ur Yahoo Id to somebody so she can sent msgs to u..its up to you if u will like her or not..who knows..il give ur contact ID to available filipinas so u can make a choice..il assure u of the nice sincere one...im going home to phil last week of feb...

vbkelly
8th February 2008, 18:28
hi,
if u want to meet a sincere filipina from davao city i can help you...just give me ur go and allow me to give ur Yahoo Id to somebody so she can sent msgs to u..its up to you if u will like her or not..who knows..il give ur contact ID to available filipinas so u can make a choice..il assure u of the nice sincere one...im going home to phil last week of feb...

wow gemini63 can i go with you miss ko na rin ang davao lol of course im from there haha yeah its nice to go back home,anyway asa ka sa davao gemini63 me im in NHA kadayawan homes bangkal

Gavanddal
8th February 2008, 19:50
Just sounds like sex tourism to me

KeithD
8th February 2008, 20:00
Just sounds like sex tourism to me

Don't say that, everyone will want to go :NoNo:

gemini63
8th February 2008, 23:04
wow gemini63 can i go with you miss ko na rin ang davao lol of course im from there haha yeah its nice to go back home,anyway asa ka sa davao gemini63 me im in NHA kadayawan homes bangkal

hello vbkelly,
wr from toril,but when i got married with my ex husband who is a chinese,we live in bajada..but now that im separated with my ex husband i usually stay in toril.i hv a vacation house somewhere in marilog district near dureza s place..yeah its nice to be back home but il be back here again in march after holy week...ikaw,when ka mouli?

andypaul
9th February 2008, 00:01
I remeber reading on one website some of these marriage/dating tours were ilegal in phill or was it just the agecies that host them?

asiapt
9th February 2008, 08:51
Hi Andypaul

Yes why not, my yahoo ID is carlo_phuket@yahoo.com

asiapt
9th February 2008, 08:53
Sorry that reply wast to Gemini63

gemini63
9th February 2008, 09:45
Sorry that reply wast to Gemini63

Hi,
tnx for the reply..anytime il get in touch with u to give u whom i gave ur IDs. just add her if ever...goodluck and regards...