PDA

View Full Version : hi

katrina
10th February 2008, 11:01
:) hi everybody.. i'm katrina, a newly registered nurse.

gracia143
10th February 2008, 11:23
Hi Katrina, good that you are a newly registered Nurse. What can we do for you? Welcome to the forum by the way.

kimmi
10th February 2008, 12:36
hi katrina, welcome to the forum...:)

KeithD
10th February 2008, 13:29
They named you after a hurricane! :cwm24:

kimmi
10th February 2008, 13:31
They named you after a hurricane! :cwm24:

:omg::omg::Erm::NoNo::icon_lol:

jimcarie
10th February 2008, 14:15
welcome nurse

i feel a little sick can you help ? :D

winner
10th February 2008, 14:59
welcome were you nurseing?

Mrs Daddy
10th February 2008, 17:17
welcome here miss katrina...:)

Rhoody
11th February 2008, 12:47
Hello from sunny Dumaguete miss nure. the city of gentle people and many nurses.
Jimcarie, a doctor in the PI would say: take this (I don't know if he means the nurse or some medicine) 3 times daily, for seven days if you don't feel better, continue...

cheers

Rhoody

misscarie
11th February 2008, 15:15
Hello from sunny Dumaguete miss nure. the city of gentle people and many nurses.
Jimcarie, a doctor in the PI would say: take this (I don't know if he means the nurse or some medicine) 3 times daily, for seven days if you don't feel better, continue...

cheers

Rhoody

Hello Katrina ,

Congrats for being a registered nurse ... goodluck to you and welcome on this site ..

hello Mr,rhoody

don't worry ... i will take charge of Jimcarie , i know how to make him feel better :Cuckoo::icon_lol:

nice to meet you here:)

Rhoody
11th February 2008, 15:20
I dont doubt that... hehe. I just was at the Doc this morning, and his helper gave me some pills, and that post above was exactly what he said... and being well known in Duma as a rhood guy I asked the doc if he means the pills or the sweet helper...
hmm bad luck for me, If he ment her I would take it three times a day, plus Midnightsnack and Merianda...

Rhoody