PDA

View Full Version : Fresh and New

Maewilliams
15th February 2008, 16:17
Hi everyone,

I'm Mae Williams born and raised in Philippines but grew up here in London,UK.
Co founder of a not for profit organisation called **SPAM**

I stumble on this site when I was looking for Lutong Pinoy in earls court and decided to join the forum!

I have a 16 months old daughter called Bella Michelle and to Adrian for 2 years. My husband is filipino but taken his surname from his step dad, hence the surname Williams.

thats it from me! look forward to chat with you guys!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
15th February 2008, 16:44
hi :Hellooo: Mae, what's it like working for **SPAM**?

mavid
15th February 2008, 16:44
Welcome to the Forum!

Maewilliams
15th February 2008, 16:48
adim deleted some info i wrote about the charity I work for

Maewilliams
15th February 2008, 16:53
they don't like links much do they? lol they are monitoring me and as a newbie i'm already a trouble maker!

joebloggs
15th February 2008, 17:13
:Hellooo:

:NoNo: you should have read and obeyed the rules before posting and you wouldn't be in trouble :D

winner
15th February 2008, 18:04
i like spam nice to eat in sandwhich

KeithD
15th February 2008, 20:49
Why do some charities think they can do what they like on other people's property? I was brought up to ask first, it is polite.

andypaul
15th February 2008, 21:47
Why do some charities think they can do what they like on other people's property? I was brought up to ask first, it is polite.

Remember its charity ( i have no idea which one) i just hope you dont have chuggers:cwm23:

KeithD
15th February 2008, 22:28
I've had Chegger's :Sex: :yikes:

aromulus
15th February 2008, 22:49
I've had Chegger's :Sex: :yikes:

Of all people...............:Erm::Erm::Erm:

andypaul
15th February 2008, 23:22
mr admin is maggie philbin

KeithD
16th February 2008, 10:07
mr admin is maggie philbin

Poor girl, don't think she ever got over it :NoNo:

kimmi
16th February 2008, 13:35
welcome Mae..:)

KeithD
16th February 2008, 14:12
welcome Mae..:)

He's already left.....

kimmi
16th February 2008, 14:26
He left already??oh no..

andypaul
16th February 2008, 19:45
Who left Cheggers or mae:Erm:

Mrs.JMajor
17th February 2008, 02:51
not again lol see only this page makes me laugh again:icon_lol::Cuckoo: kimmi is it boss said he left already ? ? brrr i wonder if he"she" still can made another post :CompBuster:

hi boss ( kieth ) tomm and i missed the forum...see even were on break (honeymoon) still reporting on duty :Hellooo::icon_lol:

KeithD
17th February 2008, 10:17
Just so you get to like this person, here is an email reply. Certainly knows how to make friends on a Filipino/a forum :doh

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fair enough maybe I shouldn't have added the link but
I was introducing myself and telling people where I work.
You could have just deleted the link (I did!!!) , I was not advertising th charity(You were, that is what posting and mentioning is!!)
I was merely stating what I do. I did not mean for it to be
an advertisement of the charity.

Thanks for the reply I don't think your forum is for me as I don't need a foreigner to get me a visa.

baboyako
17th February 2008, 12:56
I don't need a foreigner to get me a visa.

lol :omg: :NoNo:

no wonder her company makes no profits :rolleyes:

kimmi
17th February 2008, 15:02
kimmi is it boss said he left already ? ? brrr i wonder if he"she" still can made another post :CompBuster:

i think so Ate Juliet, because she dont need the forum and also a foreigner and also a visa and also us...he he he

hi boss ( kieth ) tomm and i missed the forum...see even were on break (honeymoon) still reporting on duty :Hellooo::icon_lol:

oh no ure getting addicted to the forum now, I am sure Boss will understand if ure on ur break time..:Rasp::Rasp: :Erm::NoNo::doh

Just so you get to like this person, here is an email reply. Certainly knows how to make friends on a Filipino/a forum :doh

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the reply I don't think your forum is for me as I don't need a foreigner to get me a visa.

:omg::omg:
I didnt know Boss that ur forum is giving a visa..oooppps ur a foreigner...ooopppss ur forum..:Erm::Erm::doh:Rasp:

Pepe n Pilar
17th February 2008, 15:54
You should've been careful in posting about your business in the forum Mae. There is a proper place for that ... the classified Ads...By the way, Welcome to the forum...:)

andypaul
17th February 2008, 20:00
What non profit organsation is it bigots are us:Erm:

gWaPito
18th February 2008, 02:20
'The pack' are turning on you Mae, they smell your blood hehehehehehe
You are not the first and won't be the last
Regards Mark

Deejay
18th February 2008, 15:32

sounds like a bit of sour grapes there. and i know that feeling with the red marks i`ve recieved too :NoNo: