PDA

View Full Version : H E L P==>P L E A S E==>V O T E 4 my D O L L :-)

czar028
19th February 2008, 02:00
no comment

fred
19th February 2008, 04:37
Only if you vote for mine (http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/product_images/Medium/BLWDOLL;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg).

czar028
19th February 2008, 05:45
Only if you vote for mine (http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/product_images/Medium/BLWDOLL;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg).

we meet again...i voted for you before...hahahaha..i guess you just don't remember me...hahahaha:Rasp:

Alan
19th February 2008, 05:50

MUM!! - again.

Al.:)

czar028
19th February 2008, 05:51
????????????????????

tomm
19th February 2008, 06:47
:Erm::Erm::Erm:

kimmi
19th February 2008, 13:33
:omg::omg:Kuya Fred ur the doll in the link???:Erm::NoNo::doh::icon_lol:

fred
19th February 2008, 14:42
:omg::omg:Kuya Fred ur the doll in the link???:Erm::NoNo::doh::icon_lol:

I'm assuming that my doll has the Admins vote as the link has not been removed!!:rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
19th February 2008, 15:04
I'm assuming that my doll has the Admins vote as the link has not been removed!!:rolleyes:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::appl: you made it fred..hmmm i can feel your admin's favorite eh! joke :Cuckoo:

czar028
19th February 2008, 18:34
could anyone from the admin please remove me from this membership cause it is disappointing not knowing what is the difference between a Spam and a Link....
definition for spam....***: unsolicited usually commercial e-mail sent to a large number of addresses***

I do understand that some sites are can Not be trusted and i am not sending it to their email account...I just posted it to ask for a support.....and sharing things that would give entertainment for some people who would like to view the site...
I was only referred here by a friend of mine who is also one of the moderator...and iI have been respecting people from here specially the admin...I am sorry for asking some support and will never attempt nor try again....

well I guess=====>Admin Rules...thanks nway

KeithD
19th February 2008, 19:53
Unsolicited linking is SPAM. Couldn't get much simpler than that. You agreed to it when you signed up. And either require permission first, or pay for advertising.

kimmi
20th February 2008, 14:15
could anyone from the admin please remove me from this membership cause it is disappointing not knowing what is the difference between a Spam and a Link....
definition for spam....***: unsolicited usually commercial e-mail sent to a large number of addresses***

what about trying to look at it in the dictionary or google??:Erm::Erm:

I do understand that some sites are can Not be trusted and i am not sending it to their email account...I just posted it to ask for a support.....and sharing things that would give entertainment for some people who would like to view the site...
I was only referred here by a friend of mine who is also one of the moderator...and iI have been respecting people from here specially the admin...I am sorry for asking some support and will never attempt nor try again....

well I guess=====>Admin Rules...thanks nway

There's no exception to the Admin's rules, am sorry..:ARsurrender:

joebloggs
20th February 2008, 14:51
how you doing czar ? you ok :rolleyes:

oh posting a link is not a good idea my friend, esp if it's has nothing to do with filipinos or immigration :NoNo:

take it easy lady, don't go :doh

Mrs.JMajor
21st February 2008, 11:35
OH YEAH JOE...besides i dont need to put a link because im so happy reading some info and funny jokes (humour) on the forum as well as admin words w/ his mean words but i take it as a joke of him (w/c always make me laugh) :Cuckoo: